Chapter 29

Kaylee's POV

We all made it to the hotel, and let me say that it was perfect. I absolutely loved it. There were candy shops in the lobby and many lounge areas with books and computers to fill a whole football field. I was smiling ear to ear at the sight and I couldn't wait to spend a whole week here.

"Someone's happy." Hayes said to the whole group while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I said shrugging a bit.

"We already have your room keys since the room arrangements are the same." Em said bringing out her inner mom. We stepped into the elevator,squeezing all 10 of us in at once. Em handed all 4 of us our keys and we gladly excepted them. If the hotel rooms were anything like the lobby, then I just might enjoy my stay here.

We were staying on floor 14 and we finally made it onto the floor. Everyone got out leaving Hayes and I to be the last off the elevator.

"So what room are you babe?" He asked following the sounds of laughter and talking from our group down the long hallways.

"Uh-room 1430." I said examining my room key card.

"Good, cause I'm room 1431." Hayes said smiling. I rolled my eyes to find Hayes laughing.

"What are you laughing at mister?" I said sassily.

"Your hickey may or may not be showing." He said smirking. I could feel my face become hot and Hayes just laughed at my reaction.

I flicked him off jokingly and unlocked my hotel door to find the girls frantically grabbing stuff out of their suitcases.

"What the hell happened in here?" I said kicking someone's pants and shirts out of my way on the floor.

"Well we are going to a carnival in town tonight and we are looking for outfits to wear." Emily said running her fingers through her long straight hair.

"Okay then. Amanda you wear this outfit." I said picking up white jean shorts, hot pink v-neck, and her regular sneakers, also her pink bandana. "Em, you wear this." I said handing her dark washed denim shorts, cross country hoodie, and black converse. "And last but not least, Emily you wear this." I said handing her a floral skirt, white v-neck, jean jacket, and white vans.

"How the hell are you so good at that?" Amanda asked amazed.

"Skills bitches." I said 'brushing' off my shoulder. They laughed and changed while I chose to wear black running shorts, black nike elite socks, pink and black running shoes, and a blue California cheetah cheerleading t-shirt. I was feeling in the exercising mood after the fair or carnival maybe. My last carnival a couple days ago didn't end well with Hayes, but I could really careless right now, I just really missed my friends.

I heard a knock on the door so I grabbed my phone and opened the door instantly.

"Heyyy siiiisss!" Damond yelled squeezing me in a hug.

"Damond don't break my girl!" I heard Hayes yell from next door. Damond rolled his eyes and let me down.

"Where is everyone?" Damond asked.

"Somehow they all managed to all got in that tiny ass bathroom together." I said and just then all the girls walked out changed and ready to go.

"LEGGO!" I screamed and they all fist bumped the air like we were in a rebellion or something.

"Alright idiots les go." Damond said shaking his head and laughing like the idiot, yep he's the idiot here.

We all started walking until we heard all of the boy's hotel room doors open revealing the well dressed boys.