Chapter 27

Hayes' POV

I watched as she ran inside the house. I didn't mean to be mean to her, but I really wanted to know why I had to get wet on our DATE for god's sake.

I looked over near the pond they had and saw Danny and Damond passing a lacrosse ball back and forth. They both stopped and stared at me as to say, 'what happened?'.

"Period." I mouthed to them. Danny nodded at me and laughed.

"HEY GOOD THING I GOT THE PLUS SIZE FOR THE PADS! NOW YOU GUYS CAN SHARE THEM!" Damond yelled while I ran inside the mobile home. It was long and narrow since they live in the country. Kaylee's room was all the way in the back so you basically had to walk though every room just to get to hers.

I walked down the long and narrow hallway with 6 doors. 3 on one side, 3 on the other. Girls on the right, boys on the left. Danny and Damond shared a room because the third room on the right side was a bathroom. I slept in the guest room on the left side, across from Kaylee's room.

I heard sobbing coming from Kaylee's room and I instantly felt guilty. I know she isn't on her period but I don't think she wouldn't want to worry Danny and Damond right now since they are trying to make this visit worth it, I mean they are meeting their new family for say.

I lightly knocked on Kaylee's door and her sobs immediately stopped. She's not one to cry unless it's serious.

"Kay bear what's wrong?" I asked through the door. "Can you let me in?" I asked in a soft voice.

"No." I heard her whisper. I sighed and slid down her door, pulling my knees to my chest, and placing my head on the her door.

"I just want to help you, I won't let him hurt you. Plus, I know for a fact you are stronger than this Kaylee." I said closing my eyes.

All of a sudden her door opened making me land on my back, half in her room, half in her hallway. I looked up at a laughing Kaylee.

"Well hello there gorgeous." I said standing up. She blushed and motioned me in.

"You do know you're still wet handsome right?" She said smiling and laughing at me.

"You're more important." I said shrugging and sitting down on her bed.

"OH HELL NO! DONT GET MY BED WET!" She yelled belly flopping onto her bed, practically landing on top of me.

Once she realized what she did she awkwardly shifted. "I'm sorry-actually no that was funny as hell!" She said rolling off of me and landing next to me.

This is what I loved about her, one minute she's crying, the next she's completely happy.

"Whatcha staring at pretty boy?" Kaylee said poking my nose and giggling.

"You, princess." I said poking her side making her burst out giggling.

"HAHA! HA-HAY-HAYES! LOOK-LOOK AT YOU!" Kaylee said laughing so hard she had to clench her stomach for support. I smirked at her and pushed her off the bed.

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT GRIER!" She yelled standing up with a nerf gun in her hand.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked totally shocked.

"Magic." She said smirking. "Actually when you live with Joey, you'd understand." She said pulling the gun to aim towards my face. I gulped hardly. Sure it was styrofoam bullets, but up close those things sting. "Fully loaded too." She said putting her pointer finger on the trigger since it was a toy model of a pistol.

"I'll do anything! Just please put the gun down!" I pleaded and she instantly smirked knowing she won. She circled the gun around her finger and 'blew' at the top to make a scene. She placed the gun back under her bed and laid back next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked excited. I thought she was gonna choose a chick flick, but I was wrong. She chose 'Million Dollar Arm' the baseball movie. Kaylee used to do softball for town but I don't think she would have time to do it anymore considering star tour and everything.

Halfway through the movie Kaylee and I had our backs propped up onto the headboard of her bed. I had my arm around her shoulder while she interlocked those fingers.

She was so focused on the tv and it was honestly adorable on how she tried to be into the movie since she knew I was staring right at her.

I smirked and placed my hand on her knee, I felt her tense underneath me, but the then went back to watching the movie.

"Silent treatment huh?" I whispered in her ear sliding my hand up her thigh and nibbling on her ear. I saw small goosebumps forming on her neck an arms.

I then kissed behind her ear, jawline, and the full on side of her neck until I heard one of her precious moans escape her lips.

"Found it." I said since I found her sweet spot. I sucked until it left a big enough mark on her neck. "Now if anyone tries anything on you, show them this and they should leave." I said whispering in her ear.

"What if they don't Grier?" She asked.

"Stop being such a dumb ass. I don't know, I have superpowers so when you say anything about me I can feel it and then BAM! I'll be there faster than you could say 'ow now brown cow'." I said pulling her back into my chest.

"Ow now brown cow." She whispered into my shoulder.

"Yep. Faster than that princess." I said kissing her head.

"I love you Hayes." Kaylee said kissing our intertwined fingers.

"And I love you too." I said smiling down at her even though she wouldn't be able to see me.

"I love you more." She said, I could feel her smirk just from here.

"Impossible kay." I whispered again kissing her cheek.

I have to ask her to be mine soon. But how?