Chapter 4

Kaylee's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me again. Ugh. Just let me sleep sometimes! Like god.

I opened my eyes to find Jason trying to wake me up by flicking me and shaking me. Everything's normal.

"Morning bitch!" He said smiling.

"Why you so happy ass?" I asked back. He just smiled and pointed towards the window. I looked out the window leaning over him and saw what he meant. Palm trees, sun, clouds, cars, just beautifulness. Except for being at the airport and on a plane.

I looked over to my left and saw Nash awake on his phone. He awkwardly looked up and smiled at me. I just laughed and smiled at him too. He is still a close friend of mine but I just can't believe him about Hayes until I hear Hayes say it himself. Not Nash.

"Hey!" I said while smiling at him.

"Hey kay!" He said mocking me.

"You still never explained why you were in buffalo." I said while looking at him.

"Well we were having a magcon reunion. So we thought we should have it in the most memorable magcon tour stop we ever had, which was buffalo. Mostly because of you. And because that was the longest tour stop we were ever at. Plus Shawn had to go on your soon so it's close enough." He said quickly.

"Wow. Breathe." I said laughing at him. "Wait. Why are you going to California? Do I have my own personal stalker? yay!" I said while throwing my hands around. He just smiled at me and turned his phone on. I thought it was on? Weird.

"Well I am going to visit Cameron. He was the only one that couldn't make it." He said while shrugging.

"Yeah. I didn't see him. I miss him." I Said while fake sniffling.

Jason tapped my shoulder and gave me a look like 'who the hell is that guy?'.

"Oh. Jason this is Nash. Nash this is Jason." I said motioning back and forth.

"Oh yeah. Heard about you guys. Sexy seven right?" Nash said shaking hands with Jason.

"Yeah that's us!" Jason said back.

"Well kay it's time to get off this plane so LEGGO!" Jason said standing up.

I grabbed my back pack and got off the plane. I waved goodbye to Nash and met up with the rest of the group at baggage claim.

"Was that Nash?" Em said while grabbing her green suitcase from the terminal.

"Yeah!" I said while grabbing my blue suitcase.

"Cool." She said while walking over to Jason. Amanda was talking to max. And Emily was talking to zach. Wow. Forever alone. Thanks to having 'friends'. My mom pays them. I think. Haha jk. But seriously. Stop with the couples it's depressing.

"C'mon love birds we have a limo to get into!" I yelled while running towards the airport entrance. Once we got there a man in a suit was holding a sign that said 'sexy seven'. It made me laugh that this old man had to hold this sign.

Once he realized it was us he led us all outside to a white limousine.

We got inside and this was the seating.

Amanda next to max on the left side. Emily and zach on the right side. Em and Jason with their backs to the driver. And then me. Again, forever alone sitting by myself. I grabbed my phone out and decided to have some fun.

I grabbed the whip cream from the mini fridge they had in the back. Luckily no one noticed. Great friends. Note the sarcasm. I pulled up the app just different and got the whip cream ready.