Chapter 11

🚫WARNING PG-13🚫

Kaylee's POV

I woke up to see brown hair all in my face. I move the hair out of my face to see that Emily fell asleep on me. I just smiled and chuckled to myself. I look to me right to find Hayes gone? I sighed and looked over to find Amanda and em cuddling in their sleep too. I grabbed my phone and it said 10:30.

"Shit!" I said to myself. We have star tour at 11. I bolted up into a sitting position to have Emily get pushed off the bed. By now I was laughing so hard that I had to hold onto my pillow for support.

"Fuck you!" Emily yelled causing Amanda and em to wake up.

"Who fucked who?" Amanda said in her raspy morning voice. I just laughed and threw my pillow at her from across the room.

"Not funny!" Em yelled. Oops.

"Sorry. Bad aim." I said in between laughs. "I call the bathroom!" I said pulling the covers off of me and running over to the bathroom. I back up and pop my head out the bathroom door. "By the way ladies. Star tour is is 30 minutes." I say smirking. I close the bathroom door behind me and hear yelling, cussing, and heavy footsteps. I just smile to myself and hop into the shower.

I did my usual routine and got out of the shower only to see that my clothes were taken. I roll my eyes and groan.

"Just had to forget to lock the door Kaylee!" I yelled at myself. I walked out the bathroom and into the hotel room to see all the girls gone and Hayes on my bed with my clothes in his hand. A smirk was plastered on his face.

"Gimme my clothes!" I whined trying to grab the clothes without my towel falling down. I don't want him to see.

"And why should I do that?" He said while smirking again.

"Because we have star tour in.." I paused to look at the clock on the end table. "In 10 minutes!" I said starting to panic.

"Star tour has been cancelled. So, the girls went out to shop and the guys went to breakfast." He said now sitting on my clothes.

"Fuck this!" I yelled while walking over to my suitcase to find it empty. I heard Hayes laughing on the bed but I ignored it and looked in the dresser in hope em put it there. She's like the mom of the group for us. I opened all the drawers and saw everyone else's clothes except mine.

"Hayes Benjamin Fucking Grier!" I yelled turning to face him and tucking my towel to make it more secure. "Where the hell are all my clothes?!" I yelled again. He just smirked and shook his head.

"Maybe I know. Maybe I don't." He said sarcastically.

"Okay. What do you want?" I asked.

"What? A guy can't take a girl he loves clothes and hide them. And have the girl think that the boy wants something." Pause so he can dramatically gasp. "I wouldn't do such a thing!" He said placing his hand over his heart.

"Mhmm. How about you save your bad acting skills for later and gimme my clothes back." I said practically begging him.

"On one condition." He said while pointing his finger at me.

I just rolled my eyes. "So you do want something?"

"I guess I do." He said stroking his chin. "well I want a kiss! And a date. You. Me. Together. Foorreevveeerr!" He sang the last part.

"Fine." I said while sighing. I walked over to him and kissed him passionately. I waited until he dropped the clothes to wrap his arms around me to snatch up the pile. I ran away with the clothes.