Chapter 24-Zemily

Emily's POV

It's already been 2 days without the others. It's actually very peaceful, yet it gets boring a lot. Zach and I have gotten to spend more time together with them gone. Jason usually hangs with em, and Amanda is the loner.

"Hey BAAABBBYYY!" Zach yelled/sang coming through the conjoining door. He sleeps in Danny, Damond, and Hayes' room for now since his is usually crowded with girls. Meaning, Jessica and Em.

"Hey!" I said turning around. His short brown hair was messy as usual, his brown eyes looked almost golden, his braces shined and made him look attractive, and his abs were showing through his shirt perfectly.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" Zach asked plopping down on my bed.

"Your mom should be your favorite girl, and I just saw you like last night." I said poking his stomach.

"Wanna go on a walking date?" Zach asked.

"What's a walking date?" I asked confused.

"We walk anywhere and everywhere, mostly just talk to each other." He said shrugging. "I was thinking the eternal flame that's at the state park about 45 minutes away." He said checking his phone. He was wearing black khakis, white button up shirt, and white vans.

"Sure. Just let me get ready." I said kissing his cheek and walking into the bathroom.

I changed from my pajamas into a sunflower dress, and white vans. I left my hair naturally straight and my teeth were brushed to perfection. Once I checked myself out in the mirror again I thought I looked good enough to be seen in public.

I walked out into the room, grabbed my phone and hotel key, then flung a random shirt at zach to get his eyes off his phone.

"Hey! What was that for?" Zach whined.

"Oh suck it up you big baby!" I mumbled before opening the hotel room door and stepping into the hallway.

"Now what was that?" Zach said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I tried walking but failed.

"What do you want now?" I asked, frustrated.

"Uh. A kiss?" He said. I could feel his smirk on my neck. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. I ran away to the stairs hearing some profanities being shouted by zach who was currently chasing me down the stairwell.

Once we made it outside the hotel, zach said to just walk to the flame.

"But you said it was 45 minutes away!" I whined throwing my arms everywhere.

"I know. It's a walking date, am I wrong?" He said smirking at me.

"Okay, so what are we gonna talk about?" I asked kicking a rock on the sidewalk.

"Uh. I already know everything about you, so let's gossip!" Zach yelled in a girly voice.

"Okay? Uh who we gossiping about?"

"Uh. Everyone and anyone?" He said intertwining our hands.

"Okay. You start."

"How bout Damond. He's such a slob! I was eating chipotle with him and all he kept saying was 'chipotle is mah life!' With food falling out of his mouth. It was funny, but he's too weird." Zach said making a funny face.

"Oh yeah. I saw that video on just different. Pretty funny. He's just like Kaylee though." I said smiling at him.

"What's the deal with Kaylee and her dad? One day she was fine then all of a sudden shot. Wasn't she kidnapped by her dad like 2 years ago?" He asked, pulling his eyebrows together in confusion. Total cuteness.