Chapter 33

Kaylee's POV

"You weren't actually gonna hurt me, right?" Hayes asked while sitting on my bed. I had to choose some clothes to wear for the rest of the day before Star Tour at 4.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Hayes." I said looking through my luggage.

"I swear! We didn't mean for it to be you!" Hayes pleaded.

"I know that Hayes." I said pulling out a white sports bra, Grier hoodie, black spandex, and black Nike socks.

"We promise kay." He said knowing that I'm not done with him and the boys.

"Okay." I said taking off my soaked t-shirt.

"Seriously. But I'm hungry!" Hayes whined, shoving his face in my pillow.

"Hi hungry." I said smiling and putting on my sports bra and hoodie.

"I'm serious." Hayes whined like a little kid. His voice was muffled from the pillow though.

"You're serious? I thought you were hungry..." I said, knowing I'm annoying him.

"You're kidding, right?" Hayes groaned.

"No I'm Kaylee." I said finishing changing fully.

"God!" Hayes said sitting up and looking at me weirdly. "When did you change?" Hayes asked pointing at me.

"While you were complaining like a spoiled brat." I said rolling my eyes and placing my wet clothes on the dresser they had.

"You could've warned me so I could watch!" Hayes whined, again.

"I don't strip for anyone, especially whiny teenagers like yourself, Grier." I said facing my back to him so that I could get my phone off the charger it was on currently.

Then I felt strong arms wrap around my torso from behind.

"Guess who." Hayes said in a posh accent.

"Channing Tatum?!" I asked excitedly.

"Nope babe." Hayes whispered in my ear.

"Awe man." I said while sighing. I felt Hayes kiss my neck. "C'mon let's go somewhere!" I said so he would stop.

"Where?" He asked not letting go of me. "I like being here with you." He whispered again, but this time seductively.

"Mhm. Okay well as much as I enjoy this, I want to go go karting at the new place in the local mall!" I said taking his hands and forcing him to let go.

"Why won't you let me love you?" Hayes whined again.

"Go ask Danny if you can use some of his pads, you're on your man period." I said walking through the conjoining door to find Amanda, Danny, max, and Jessica. "Hey guys! Wanna go Go Karting with Hayes and me?" I asked throwing my arms around.

"Hell yes!" Danny yelled letting go of Amanda and grabbing his vans.

"YAS!" Amanda screamed and followed Danny.

"Sure I guess we will go." Jess said standing up and going out the door with the other couple to be.

"Okay, that just means we need to get 2 more couples." I said.

"And the loner Damond." Hayes said wrapping his arm around my waist.

We walked out into the hallway to see that everyone was waiting except Damond was missing.

"Where's Damond?" I asked and everyone shrugged, but Danny smirked.

"HERE YA GO BUD!" Damond yelled running past us to the elevator, and tossing the pads at Hayes. They ended up coming out of the package and in front of Hayes on the floor. everyone started laughing while Hayes just stood there with a confused but amused look on his face.