Chapter 14

***flashback to the morning of star tour***

Emily's POV

I woke up in our hotel room Kaylee was sleeping peacefully. I knew she would want to spend time with Hayes so I decided to wake up Amanda and em to hangout with me. I rolled over and saw Amanda and em sprawled across each other in their sleep. I just laughed and looked at the time to see it was 8am. Star tour got cancelled and I really needed to go shopping for tomorrow's VIP meet up at star tour.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP!" I screamed while running over to their bed and whacking them in the head with pillows.

"I'm up. I'm up." Amanda said sitting up and em just groaned.

"C'mon guys I want to go to the mall to get an outfit for tomorrow!" I said in a whiny voice.

"Alright!" Em grunted at me.

"I call bathroom!" I said getting up and running over to the bathroom not forgetting my pile of clothes to wear.

After my shower I changed into dark washed jean shorts, sunflower crop top, and yellow button up leather jacket. I slipped on some white flats and left my hair naturally straight. I walked out of the bathroom to see Amanda and em already dressed and ready to go.

Em was wearing white jean shorts, black converse, and jason's hoodie since it is kinda chilly out. Amanda was wearing mint green jean shorts, white v-neck, and mint green vans with a white bandana with her hair up in a high ponytail. Em had her hair in a side braid.

"Alright. As Kaylee would say 'LEGGO!'" Amanda said while running out the door. I just laughed at her and grabbed some money and followed Amanda and em into the hallway.

Once we made it down to the lobby we decided to take a cab to the closest mall. Em hailed a taxi over by whistling with her fingers or something like that. And we got in to see a middle-aged man with sunglasses on.

"Hey ladies. Where to?" He asked he seemed nice and cool.

"Uh. Nearest mall please?" Em said being all nice. She is always respectful towards adults and it's cute how she is a good actress.

"Sure." He said starting the cab and pulling into the street.

15 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of a big mall that was named 'SENECA MALL'. We thanked the driver and split the cost and added a nice tip.

We walked into forever 21 from out side because it's my favorite store in da world.

"Guys I love this store so much!" I said for probably the 1000th time already.

"Shut up already and let's get food!" Amanda whined at me.

"No I want to got to Barnes and noble and look at the doctor who merch!" Em whined. Am I a mom or something.

"Whatever. But! We are coming out this way and I'm buying something!" I warned. They just nodded happily from being able to get out if the store. The food court was a couple stores down and Amanda was trying to make jokes.

"Hey. Hey Emily." Amanda said poking me in the arm.

"Yes Amanda?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"What's better than forever 21?" She asked smirking really big.

"Absolutely nothing." I said with no doubt what so ever.

"Forever 22!" She said laughing really loudly causing people to stare at us.

"Amanda shut the hell up!" Em said while slapping Amanda's arm. That only caused her to laugh harder and was holding onto me for support.

"Okay. Kay. I'm done." She said wiping away tears that formed in her eyes from laughing too hard.