Chapter 32

Kaylee's POV

It was already the next day and Star Tour wasn't until 4 or so.

I was sitting on my bed editing the video from yesterday, which might I say, was super funny. I cut out the kissing at the end because I am gonna save it for something in the future.

Hayes was out with the boys and all the girls were sprawled on the two beds, making me be stuck on the floor, laptop on my lap.

"Hey kay?" Emily said laying on her belly and hovering over at me since I was sitting against the foot of the bed.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around to face her and wiggling my eyebrows.

"The girls and I talked, and do you remember the school prom is next week?" Emily said. We started online schooling this year, but our school always has the prom in the middle of summer. They call it 'Summer Prom', original, I know.

"Oh yeah. We can still go to that right?" I asked. It was for everyone who attended the school year before or that year, which we did meaning we can go. I really missed all of my cheer and softball teammates and everyone else.

"We should go." Em said sitting up. Everyone went to the same school, except Danny, Damond, and Hayes. Possibly Jessica but I'm not sure. I'm guessing she is now max's permanent guest, since we could bring one.

"Didn't you promise logan you would go with him?" Amanda asked playing on her phone.

"Oh god. What am I gonna do?" I asked running my hands through my long, messed up hair. Logan was one of my guy best friends since probably 5th grade. I loved him, but not the way I love Hayes. Him and I are very close, but we promised since we were little to go to junior prom together so we weren't loners, since we thought no one would ever love us by now, and we made a pact ever since. I can't just say no, but I don't know how Hayes is gonna react to me going to the prom with another boy.

"Hayes doesn't know logan?" Emily asked.

"No. When Hayes was in town Logan was away for his baseball tournament, and when Hayes visited back when I was in the hospital and kidnapped, Logan was visiting family out in Colorado." I said remembering to way back when.

"Oh. yeah, can't help ya there." Emily said rolling onto her back and texting on her phone, probably zach.

"You could just not tell him?" Em said. I rolled my eyes.

"Amanda will most likely bring Danny." I said in a 'duh' tone. Em sucked in a breath and Amanda snapped her head towards me.

"Yeah, you're right." Amanda said smiling and going back to whatever she was doing.

Then, we all heard a knock on the door. I looked up at my lazy friends to not even see one of them flinch. I sighed and sat up, making my way to the door.

I opened the door only to be attacked by water. I wiped off my eyes and saw all the guys looking at me with wide eyes. I can get feisty, I have gotten into fist fights before and they should be running right now. I don't let people mess with me, but I'm guessing they were expecting another girl to answer the door since their faces were filled with fear and worry.

"We are just gonna go-" zach started to say.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I asked making them all jump and turn back around. Hayes looked at me with fear but tried to confront me.

"Babe-" he said stepping towards me.

"Don't 'babe' me mister!" I said. "Girls!" I yelled. They automatically knew what I needed. Amanda gave me whip cream, em gave me water, and Emily gave me soap. They all stepped behind me, taking a few extra steps so they weren't involved. "line up against the wall! Hands on head." I said pointing the water bottle with a hole on the top at them. They all nodded and did what was ordered.

"Okay so who's idea was it sir." I yelled in jason's ear.

"We didn't mean to-" he said in a shaky voice. I was laughing in my mind but it had to play serious. I knew Amanda was already recording and I couldn't wait to watch this.

"No! Who's idea was it?" I said more demanding.

"Hayes." He said hesitantly.

"Dude!" Hayes said slapping Jason's arm since he was next to him.

"Okay, everyone is dismissed, except Hayes Benjamin Grier." I said pointing to a hotel room. I motioned the girls to leave and they nodded and closed their door in synch with the boys'.

I turned on my heels to see Hayes still against the wall, breathing heavily. It makes me happy that I can control them all like this, it should help in the future.

"So you mister Grier, are the reason I am wet?" I asked while stroking his arm.

"Y-yes." He stuttered from either fear, nervousness, or both.

"And why did you want to do that?" I whispered in his ear.

"We were expecting em, Emily, or Amanda to open the door. You were supposed to be on your jog right now." He said, it was cute that he knew my exercising schedule but he still got me wet.

"I got it in earlier Grier, and I'm m'am to you." I commanded.

"Okay kay-m'am." He said clearing his throat.

"Do you understand that you should never prank us girls because even if it was them I would've hurt all your asses." I said, he gulped and nodded with his head still on the wall.

"What's my consequence m'am." Hayes said still shakily.

"I get to go to my prom next week." I said. He sucked in a breath and I could feel him being confused. "you can come off the wall now." I said laughing. He nodded, turned, and put his back on the wall which had him now facing exactly in front of me.

"Why are you going to prom now?" Hayes asked furring his eyebrows together.

"Our school does a summer prom for juniors that attended that year. Which is all of us except you, Danny, and Damond." I said looking down at him. He looked at me, still confused as to what was so bad about that. "I love you with all my heart. You know that right?" I asked seeing him nod in response. "Good." I said grabbing a hold one of his hands.

"What's so bad about this?" Hayes asked. I sighed.

"My friend Logan and I made a friendship pact that we would go together for junior prom years ago. I know it was forever ago, but if I don't keep my promise, I die, so yeah." I said hesitantly. I looked down, I didn't want Hayes to get mad at me about going with Logan.

"Hey." Hayes whispered softly. He took his index and middle finger to lift my chin up, so that our eyes locked contact. "Its okay." Hayes whispered again. "We always have senior prom for me." Hayes said making me smile.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, why would I be?" He asked back, he hand was now cupping my cheek.

"Because Logan used to like me, and I liked him at a short amount of time." I said. Hayes' jaw clenched and he grabbed my waist immediately pushing our bodies together till there was no space left.

"Just remember this." Hayes whispered on my lips before I felt his tender lips mold with mine. I felt a deep fire in my stomach and sparks flying everywhere like the Fourth of July. It was the most passionate kiss we have shared yet. Once he pulled away, we both ended up with huge smiles on our faces. "He can't make you feel like that, I'm sure of it, because no one loves you as much as I do." He said still holding me. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and weaved into his hair.

"I'm positive no one can't because you're the only person I have ever been this much in love with." I said. "Actually, my first ever love to be exact." I said smiling up at him. He smiled at me too which made me get butterflies. I could feel his body heat radiating off of his body since of the closeness between us right now. You probably couldn't even fit a piece of paper between our bodies right now.

"God I love you." Hayes said pulling me into his famous 'Hayes Grier hugs' that every fan girl wants to get from him. But the ones we shared were longer and meant more than his regular hugs.

"I love you more." I said into his neck.

"I'm pretty sure that's impossible." He said kissing my forehead and leading us into my room so I could grab dry clothes for the rest of the day.