Chapter 28

Kaylee's POV

It has been 2 days already and we were currently standing in the middle of an airport saying goodbye.

"Bye Joey love ya." I said hugging him. He smiled, ruffled hair, and kissed my head.

"Now go away squirt." Joey said being sarcastic. I already goodbye to Maddie at home since she had to visit her family in California today too.

"Bye mama. I love you." I said hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"You too peanut. Make sure to call and text me at least once a week." She said giving me the warning finger and signature mom look.

"Okay mother." I said reaching down for my carry on. Danny and Damond already said goodbye to everyone and same with Hayes. He was acting strange but might just be tired since it is 6am in the morning. He was literally standing and sleeping at the same time. I laughed at him and walked over behind him. I pushed him causing him to fall to his knees.

"What the hell was that for?" Hayes asked in his raspy morning voice, and may I say it was hot.

"FLIGHT 243 BOARDING FOR SANIT LOUIS NOW." The lady over the loud speaker.

"That's why." I said pulling on his hand to get up.

"Ugh." He groaned.

"LAST CALL FOR ANYONE BOARDING FLIGHT 243 TO SAINT LOUIS." The loudspeaker person repeated again.

"That's it." I said pulling him up so he was fully on his feet and standing. He got no sleep last night since all the boys played video games so they could sleep on the plane. Not a good idea since they only slept in the car. He groaned again making me become frustrated. I definitely didn't want to miss this flight because I seriously missed all oft friends. "Hold this." I instructed giving Danny my blue carry on and hayes' black string bag. Luckily he took it and I saw Hayes starting to fall backwards, tired much? "Jump." I said leaning over so I could give him a piggy back ride to the plane entrance.

"I-I don't want to crush you." Hayes said half asleep already.

"Just trust me." I said. He finally gave in considering he was too tired and jumped on my back. He was easy since I cheerlead so it's normal to have to be able to carry a 100 pound or more person by yourself.

I walked all the way to the entrance and I could already hear Hayes' low snores in my ear. I rolled my eyes and carried him until I set him in his seat. How? I have absolutely no clue. He slouched in his seat and that made him lean onto my shoulder. I let him stay there considering how cute he looked, and how tired he truly was.

I heard a click go off from behind me and I immediately flipped. The fans don't know that me and Hayes like each other again, we aren't together, but we definitely act like it.

"Delete it now." I said through my teeth.

"Or what?" Danny said smirking at me.

"I will get you back just wait." I said closing my eyes and leaning my head on hayes'. Making me fall asleep.

****After flight****

"Wake up." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see Damond hovering over me. "You have to wake that creature up." Damond said referring to sleeping Hayes.

"It's Hayes to you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." Damond said walking off the plane behind Danny.

"Hayes." I said turning towards him and shaking him. "Hayes." I said louder and shaking him harder. I decided I was fed up with his sleepy mood and kissed him. I felt him kiss back signaling he was awake now.

"You should wake me up more often." Hayes said in his morning voice again.

"Hell no. You can wake me up next time." I said standing up and grabbing my carry on from the empty seat that was next to me.

"Carry me again?" Hayes said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said tossing him his string bag. I looked around and saw that the plane was empty and it was only us.

Hayes then hopped on my back and I walked off the plane. I looked around and spotted Danny and Damond talking to everyone near the entrance.

Once they noticed me they all smiled.

"It's like a reverse couple for you two." Jason said walking over to me. I set Hayes down and ran into jason's arms. I hugged him in a friendly way, I called him whenever things at home were getting out of hands or I needed someone to talk to about the whole dad thing. Sure Hayes was there, but Jason has always been someone I tell my problems to.

"Alright head your hands north knavel." Hayes said realizing that Jason's hands were on my lower back. I pulled away from the hug and just rolled my eyes at Hayes' jealously.

"Hey babe!"

"Seester!"

"Spaz!"

"Bitch!"

"K-bear!"

"Kay!"

I heard all at the same time by everyone in the group. I gave them all hugs and fist bumped the guys so Hayes wasn't so jealous. I walked over to Hayes and we headed into the limo they had ready for us.

"How come you never fist bump me?" Hayes asked in a whiny voice.

"You seriously are like clingy girlfriend." I said sliding into the limo and sitting next to Hayes.

"I'm just kidding babe. But, remember your mine." He said intertwining our hands.

"You're an idiot." I said smiling. "But you're my idiot Grier." I said kissing his cheek making him blush. I smiled and fell asleep on him almost immediately.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guys! So I'm thinking about making another book to go along with this series. It would have the kids in it and them being married and stuff like that. Tell me your opinions.

~Kaylee🌸