Seven

I woke up seeing the sunrise through the windows in my room. I saw Kise right beside me sleeping. I knew he did not go home yesterday night. He was forcing himself to take care of me. I did not ask for it.

I stared at his face. He looks pretty angelic when sleeping. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like him? All the girls will love him, even I will.

He started to open his eyes as he yawned. He greeted, "Good morning, Meicchi. I'm going to buy your breakfast."

"You can do it later. I'm not yet hungry."

"What do you want to do then?"

"Nothing." I smiled. "I want to call my brother. You have his number, right?"

"About that, I'm confused. He is your stepbrother and your surnames are not the same."

"My surname is going to be changed soon. After the documents are confirmed."

He took out his phone, "Here."

I dialed on the phone and waited for my call to be answered.

Only a few seconds passed, the call was answered. "Kise, what do you need from me?" he answered with an irritated tone.

"It's me, Mei."

"What do you need from me?"

"I'm going to be your legal sister soon so you should treat me like your real sister but that's not the case, it's about me being confined in the hospital right now. Please tell it to mom, thank you."

"What hospital are you in?"

"I'm going to be transferred in Kanagawa soon. I'll call you again when I go home soon. I'm probably fine by that time."

"Tell me what happened."

"I was injured in yesterday's mock game."

"I'm going to visit you right now. Are you in Tokyo?"

"Yes, take care on your way."

"Don't worry."

I never knew that he has his soft side. He was always tough on the outside as known by almost every school in every place. His pride is not measurable.

An hour passed, my stepbrother arrived. I noticed that Kise went out of the room as soon as my stepbrother went in.

"Man, he's still angry at me." he smirked.

"Don't be like that to Kise. He's my bestfriend, okay."

"It is fun to be like this, heh."

"Aomine! Stop it. You're supposed to visit me for good."

"I'll tell mom."

"That?"

"You're here and she should be visiting you."

"They don't care about me anyway. There's no need."

--

A/N: Short chapter. I just took out the brother revelation and my brain is not working. Lol.

Anyway! Manny Pacquiao won! Congratulations to him! :D