Finale (True ending)

Ohmiged. My wattpad reading lists are messed up. I clicked the wrong reading list. Gdi. ;___;

I'm not sure if you are going to hate me or something because of this story but since I'm kind of(??) considerate, I'll set THAT up as an alternate ending. Hahaha. *throws a heart at you*

AND P.S.: THERE ARE NO NEXT CHAPTERS. MEHEHE. Trolled you. //iamgoingtoslapmyselfforthisokaypls

And sorry if this is the finale already--

"Damn you." I cried with joy. I was laughing. I could look like the Joker or Harley Quinn because of this.

"Did I scare you?"

"Put that damn phone down."

He was laughing.

I ran towards him and hugged him.

"Ryouta... how dare you do that to me?"

"Did I scare you enough?"

"I was about to give you an answer." I smiled.

I continued, "Let's not break up. Let's do our best to give ourselves a better second chance, our last chance."

He smiled.

"And if you're ever going to America or Australia, whatsoever... don't you ever betray me. If you know what I mean."

"I won't go anymore. I used that as a prank. I was suppose to go but everything got cancelled. The offer was a huge scam. I could've been arrested if my sister did not discover it. Plus, you're going to Tokyo University, right?"

"Oh, thank goodness! Let's continue our talk in my so-called rest house." I said. He nodded with a smile painted on his face.

When we arrived, we had a talk about college.

"Hey, answer my question, Meicchi."

"That's my target because I want to live a better future and have a great job. Get the answer?"

"That's it?"

"Aren't you satisfied with my answer?"

"I am but I want more." he repeatedly raised his eyebrows. I know what he meant.

"You're not getting a kiss because of what you did."

"That's so cruel, Meicchi." he tried to act like an actor crying in drama shows.

"Nah, cut that out. What do you want to be anyway?"

"Job?"

"Yeah."

"I told you that already. You don't have a good memory, Meicchi. You're not listening to me when I'm talking." he frowned.

"H-Hey! You said you wanted to be a pilot."

"And?"

"I wanted to be a doctor?" I let out a giggle.

"Meicchi..." he pouted his lips.

"What?"

"Here." he pointed his lips.

"Idiot."

I placed my hands on his cheeks and moved a face closer to his. I gave him a smirk and said, "I told you, no kisses."

"Meicchi!" he cried.

"Cut it out. I'm going to cut your mouth and tongue with a knife if you do not stop. Would you like me to have the honor of doing so, my prince?"

After eleven years...

"Honey, can you grab the knife for me?"

"The butcher knife? Or this bread knife here?"

"What do you think I use to cut your arms?"

"Both?"

"Just give me both. I'm going to be late with my work or else, I'm going to be scolded by my boss."

"Okay, Meicchi."

"Here." he gave me the knives.

"Thanks."

After cutting the bread for some invented recipe, I grabbed my white coat and got inside my car.

"Ryouta, check the cereal if it's cooked. It'll be ready in just minutes then make sure to go--"

"I know, I know."

"I'll be leaving then, bye."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Kise Ryouta's POV (sorry if his POV is kind of short)

She left after I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I went back inside the house and...

"Pa..pa..."

There he is, my handsome son's awake.

I quickly checked on the cereal and exactly, it is cooked. Then, I went to my son's crib.

I saw him there, cutely rubbing his eyes and when he saw me, he smiled like an angel. He was just like his mom though he's more of a daddy's boy type. His first words were actually "papa" which I find so adorable.

"Daddy's here, Takumicchi!" I carried him as he yawned.

"Let's get you ready for your grandma." I smiled at him.

I fed him, gave him a bath, dressed him and we're on a go.

I called my mother.

"Hello?"

"Mom, it's Ryouta. I'm bringing Takumi over there."

"Oh right, it's today. Good luck with your job."

"Thank you." I said happily. "Takumi, say hello to grandma."

"Aguu!" he spoke. Cute! I must resist.

"We'll be going now, bye." I said.

Kise Mei's POV

"Good morning, doctor." a nurse greeted.

"Good morning." I smiled.

That's when I remembered something...

"Excuse me but can you please send me my patient's record yesterday including the CT scan taken. I need to review it."

"Ah, yes. I'll get it."

"Thank you."

So I became a doctor and Ryouta had two jobs. Of course, being a model because of his popularity. We are both busy parents that we almost had no time with Takumi which kind of saddens me. Let's say I'm not a perfect mother for Takumi since I am a doctor and most of the time, I'm spending my whole day in this hospital. Yup.

I never thought that I'll end up with Ryouta. Like it is impossible. Add the fact that he was not my only boyfriend in history but when he got me, he proposed to me in a unique way, a very special way.

I was lucky to be with him for the rest of my life and of course, with Takumi who is our first son, baby.

I can proudly say that...

I am finally and super out of the friend zone.

I believe there's hope, you just need to wait for it.

Grab opportunities.

Get the chances.

Confess if you feel like it.

Don't assume.

Honesty is the best policy (though I lied a few times).

Just stay out of the friend zone if you need to.

Note: Additional chapters, next! :D