About: Update!!

I had never been so angry before in my entire life. Calum seemed to realize this. "Babe.."

"Don't babe me!" I shouted. "I can't believe you Calum!" He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, running a hand through his hair. "You lied. You lied last night and I can't believe I let myself fall for it."

"I didn't want.." He murmured.

"No!" I exclaimed, stamping my foot. Maybe I was being irrational. Maybe I was being just a tiny bit crazy but I couldn't believe what an asshole Calum was being.

----

"I'm gonna eat you!" Calum said menacingly to our little toddler who squealed and ran around the couch. "You can't hide from me!" He roared, a giant smile on his face.

"Momma! Momma help!" Carter pleaded as Calum grabbed him up. I wiped my hands on the dish cloth and headed into the living room where I found Calum holding Carter upside down by his legs, pretending to take a bite out of his leg.

"Calum, don't hold Carter like that." I scolded. Carter just laughed as Calum gently set him down on the couch. Carter rolled off it and bounced up as Calum put his arm around me.

"Hmm, maybe I should eat you instead." He murmured, kissing my jawline. I had been with him for years yet he still managed to surprise me with his sexual remarks. Calum kissed me heatedly but I could feel Carter tugging on my jeans.

"Don't eat momma!" He begged Calum. I bent down and picked Carter up, who squirmed a little in my grasp.

"Stop making dinner beautiful, we're gonna chow down on this tasty morsel instead." Calum said grabbing Carter's arm and trying to put it in his mouth. Carter squealed again and so I set him down as Calum chased after him again. How had I gotten so lucky? I had two amazing guys in my life. It couldn't get any better than this.

-x-

Lily thought all her troubles were behind her once she married Calum. They had a beautiful baby boy, they lived in a reasonably priced apartment that was right in between both of their places of work and Maria ran a daycare just up the block where Carter spent his days playing with his friends. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Except, the mundane life slowly becomes a routine that Calum and Lily succumb to. Both of them growing tired of the continuity and as the couple falls prey to early marriage disasters, there's only one thought on their minds, You should never marry young.

A/N:
Hello everyone! Yes, I have decided to write Rule Four but you're going to have to wait a bit for it. If you all have noticed... I write... A lot. All the time... So I have T O N S of works, published and unpublished. (I have 43 published stories on here?? Some of them aren't finished/haven't been started).

But I wanted to post an about so you guys could put this in your reading lists and get notified when I did update it because.. I'm not entirely sure when I will to tell you the truth. (Probably in 2018 🤷🏻‍♀️).

Thank you for sticking with me through three incredible books! Your support and your comments make me so happy! I hope you all are ready for Rule Four! It's going to be a lot of fun 😉✨

P.S: the song is called New Rules by Dua Lipa. It's w o n d e r f u l and perfect for this book because it's about Rules!

Update: Hey! How is everyone! I know I said I was going to publish in January but I'm not exactly sure when, probably at the end of the month??? I finished writing one of my other stories in its completion over the break and didn't focus on this story as much as I thought I would. Don't worry though, I will be writing for it this month and hopefully get enough parts lined up that I can post regularly.

I am in college and my life is pretty hectic with school and I just want to write as much as I can this month so yall can have regular updates instead of sporadic ones. So I hope y'all are okay with waiting a t a d bit longer for this story to finally post. 

Other than that, I have a question... Does anyone know or remember what Lily was going to school for? Like what was she degree?? I could just go through the last story and see what it was but I figured some of you might remember. If not, or if I never mentioned her degree, what do y'all think Lily would be good at? Let me know!

Thank you and I'll see y'all soon!
Xxx