Sugar Daddy

"Can you suck my dick?" I looked over at him in complete surprise.

"What?" I almost asked with a laugh. He had just gotten home from work. He had barely even said hi to me and here he was asking me to suck his dick.

"Please." Calum begged. This time, I did laugh, walking towards him before I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I wasn't going to say no that was just, a little unexpected. What's wrong?" Calum shrugged.

"Nothings wrong. I just want to see you on your knees with my dick in your mouth." He said with a smirk, gripping my chin between his thumb and forefinger before kissing me. I kissed him back with a smile but I could tell he was lying. Something was still off with him. We've been together for eleven years now, married for three. I think I should know when he's not himself.

"Okay daddy." I said softly before kissing his cheek and kneeling down in front of him. He quickly began to unbuckle his belt, a smile on his face and I stole a glance at the bedroom door to our right.

"I locked it in case you're wondering. Carter's preoccupied with the TV. He won't come bursting in."

"Yeah you're the one that's going to be doing that." Calum laughed as I pulled his pants down around his ankles and then his briefs. He was already semi-hard which meant I didn't have to do too much to get him to where he wanted to go. He took a deep breath as I slowly began to tease him, pumping my hand up and down slowly. "Lily." He breathed out.

"I know." I said lightly before licking his tip and putting his dick in my mouth. He immediately grabbed my hair and I could tell that he was restraining himself from making me take more of him in. I always liked to suck him off slowly. It drove him nuts. "Lily please." He begged. I couldn't reply, for obvious reasons, so I just slowly began to swirl my tongue around and work my way up.

I remember the first time I actually did this. It was in the middle of my freshman year of college. Calum and I had had sex dozen of times up until that moment but we hadn't done much else. The whole idea of it just made me nervous. He was the only guy I had ever done anything sexual with so I was pretty fucking unsure of myself. The first time I did suck his dick, Calum basically gave me a tutorial as I went down on him. I blushed the whole time but he didn't notice because his eyes were screwed shut half the time.

I had apparently gotten better as the years went by but I couldn't really tell. But I do get a little triumphant every time I make Calum cum in my mouth. "Jesus." Calum groaned, trying not to speak too loud so our son wouldn't hear us. Any minute now Calum was probably going to ask me to deep throat him. So I just continued at my pace until he had had enough. "Daddy's gonna cum in your mouth okay baby girl?" He asked me as I bobbed my head a little. Calum locked eyes with me for only a second, biting down on his bottom lip hard. "Relax your throat kitten." Calum grunted. I had barely done so before he began thrusting into my mouth, gripping the ends of my hair tightly. "Fuck Lily." He groaned.

Hearing him moan like this was making me a little horny. We can't stay away from Carter for long so hopefully Calum lets me sit on his face later tonight after our son has gone to bed. I squeezed my thighs together, trying to ignore the aching need in the pit of my stomach as I felt Calum begin to cum. "Shit." He hissed, biting down on his bottom lip as I tasted him on my tongue. God, I could just feel how wet my pussy was.

When he finished, Calum let go of my hair and I pulled back. His dick was still hard so I stood up and wrapped my hand around him, slowly pumping him a few times. He kissed me hard, his hand on the back of my neck. "Want to ride my dick Princess?" He asked me. I smiled a little but then Carter tried to open the door.

"Momma!" He called out. "Daddy!" Calum swore under his breath and we stepped away from one another.

"Be right there honey!" I called over to him as Calum gathered his clothes.