Something Blue

Four Years Previously

"Ready for our honeymoon Mrs. Hood." I laugh a little, almost nervous. It's just Calum so why am I feeling so giddy? Was it all the champagne? I hadn't really had an alcoholic beverage in over two years so maybe???

"I wish you had taken my name instead." I said, unable to stop laughing. "Hood? That's just, so funny. Calum Karson sounds better, and so does Carter Karson. Like, how cute." Calum laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You're drunk." He said with a laugh.

"Maybe just buzzed." I replied, leaning into his shoulder.

"So we shouldn't crack open this bottle of wine then?" He asked. I shook my head. I wanted to be clearheaded. Not clear headed enough that I would begin to worry about Carter at home with my parents, but clearheaded enough that I could sit here and enjoy this moment with Calum. We were finally married.

Also, I was realizing, I was really, really fucking horny.

I had been trying to ignore the feeling for a while. We were surrounded by guests after all, but now that it was just the two of us in the back of a limo. I really wanted him to put his hands up my dress. "Are you okay?" Calum asked me as I squirmed around in my seat some more.

"I'm fine." I lied, smiling. What's the quickest way to get in his pants? Fuck, like I even needed to ask that. Smiling to myself I tugged on Calum's chin, forcing him to face me. He gave me a lopsided grin before I kissed him heatedly, pulling on his tie and trying to restrain myself from sitting on his lap and grinding against him. Oh screw it. I should just go for it. "Touch me." I begged, guiding his hand under my skirt.

"Are you sure kitten?" He murmured against my lips, his fingers skimming my lace underwear. He didn't sound like he wanted to hesitate so I figured he was willing to fuck me right now.

"Yes." I groaned, feeling him hook his fingers around the waistband. I squirmed out of them and just like he did when we were teenagers, he shoved my panties into his back pocket before putting his hand back up my skirt, his lips never leaving mine. He toyed with me lightly, feeling how wet my pussy was. He smirked a little.

"You must be really horny darling." He said lightly, rubbing my clit and making me gasp.

"Calum please." I begged as he rubbed two fingers against my folds.

"Of course kitten."

"Daddy." I cried out as he slowly pushed his fingers inside of me. I clung to his shoulder desperately, wanting him to cause some much needed friction.

"Oh don't make me fuck you in the back of this limo kitten." He whispered in my ear. What do you think I'm trying to do idiot?

"Please daddy." I begged. I could tell he was hesitating, pushing his fingers in and out ever so slowly. "I want you to fuck me." I whined, grinding down on his fingers a little before kissing him. Calum cursed under his breath before moving his other hand to check the watch on his wrist.

"Fine, we have an hour until we arrive at the airport." He said, pulling his hand away from me completely before tugging at the belt on his pants. I hiked up the skirt of my dress a little more, breathing heavily as I silently thanked Jackie for telling me I should buy a more casual dress to wear in the limo and at the airport. Besides that, Calum got cake on my wedding dress. My mom said she would get it cleaned while we were gone.

"So we can fuck twice then." Calum chuckled. "What? It's not like we can do anything on the plane." I reminded him. "And this way, we'll be tired enough to fall asleep on it."