1. They find you.

Hey, I'm back, surprised? I am. Few things before you read. This story has swearing in it. Don't like, don't read. This is a girlxgirl story. Don't like? Don't read. You don't need to leave comments, you can just leave quietly, it's just that simple. Also, if you don't like LGBT story's, don't read this story or any of my future story's, because almost all of them are LGBT. Bye 👋
The turtle tots had been walking through the sewers, without permission of course, when they heard it. The sobs and cries.
"What the heck?" Raph muttered to himself.
"We should check it out" Leo said with as much authority a four year old could muster.
"But what if there's monsters?" Mikey, the youngest of the four whimpered. Raph rolled his eyes at his baby brother.
"I'm sure there wouldn't be any monsters Mikey" Donnie reassured his brother.
"Come on you lot!" Leo ordered. The three rolled their eyes but followed their older brother.

The four turtles moved slowly and carefully through the sewer, in case it was a monster.

When they turned the corner, they were rather surprised to see a toddler around their age, sobbing and whimpering. Donnie noticed that she had a graze on her knee and she looked deathly thin and pale.
"Uh, hey" Leo spoke up. Startling the girl. She looked up and gasped. Leo held his hands up in defeat.
"We're not gonna hurt you, we want to help you, ok?" Leo asked softly as he held out his hand. The girl nodded and grabbed it.

So I realised while writing this that I never wrote 'you', so I just went 'fuck it' and continued writing. The rest of the chapters  be written properly though.