*~ ANNA'S DEATH~*

16 year old Meerah, got stuck, in a freeway, going home, she got out and saw the flat tire.

MEERAH: Damn!* she was also happy, she was the only one that can hear that*

At home, her mother, was cooking dinner, she called, her brother.

DOLPH(VOICE): hey, sis

ANNA, MEERAH'S MOM,: Hey, D.

DOLPH( VOICE): what is it?

ANNA: If something happens to me, can you take care of Meerah?

DOLPH( VOICE): sure, I will take care of her.

Dolph Lundgren was a witch elder, and a part of a circle along with his friends, also he is. Meerah's Uncle. They hang up, on each other, when they said, their goodbyes. Anna look at the window.

ANNA: where is that girl.

She decided to call Meerah.

Back at the freeway, the said, girl was changing the tire.

MEERAH: Hey, mom

ANNA( VOICE): were are you?

MEERAH: stuck at a freeway, don't worry, I'm close to home

ANNA( VOICE): gonna pick you up, girl, and I'll change the tire

MEERAH: Mom!, I'll do it, I'm big girl now, just wait for me there

when mom and daughter are talking, a mysterious guy came, he look at Anna,and got out a match box, he open it, and took one, when he turn it on, it happen inside with the stove, he saw that Anna took care of it, by puring water on it. The man turn two matches on, and fire appear again, he did three, four, until the fire was consumed in the house with her inside. He saw Anna slipped, and hit her head.

Inside the house, Meerah's voice, was calling for her mother.

Back at the freeway, Meerah forgot about the tire, and waited for her mother to see if she was okay. And she was not for long.

ANNA( VOICE): I love you sweetheart* and the line went dead*

MEERAH: mom? MOM! * she try again, the. She loom up, and scream at the top of her lungs her mom just died now*

Back at the house,the the mysterious man, looked at the house for a second, and went to the care and left his job, by killing Meerah's mother, was complete