*~ RAIN PROBLEM ~*

Meerah and Zoe got to were the party is going on, the others who are in the circle are there as well.

MEERAH: wow

ZOE: go ahead look around Meerah

MEERAH: alright

Meerah went to look around, and have fun in the party, at the dock Jay was there, she took her leather jacket of, look at the sky.

JAY: skies make it rain

It didn't rain

At the party, Meerah was talking to Prodigy and Princeton. Zoe look at were Jay is.

ZOE: oh no.

JAY: SKIES MAKE IT RAIN!

And it did, the rain started, and Jay was happy, Zoe went to her.

ZOE: Jay are you nuts!

JAY: were stronger than ever before, with her here we can do anything!

ZOE: stop this

JAY: rain harder!

The rain pour down heavily, people tried to find some cover.lighting came, and that made Jay and Zoe jumped. Meerah was walking to the docks, strong winds were passing.

MEERAH: Skies, make it stop

It was still happening, Meerah walk a little slower, the other members of the circle watched what's happening.

MEERAH: Skies I said, Make ..It...Stop!

And it did, it went back to normal, Meerah looked around, and at the sky, she couldn't believe it she made it stop. She felt the others looking at her. Zoe helped Jay go inside the house, the others did the same, it was night, but they didn't give a fuck.

ZOE: alone, were dangerous to the people around us

RAVEN: so what do we do?

PROD: yeah, if were dangerous alone,

JAY: I don't want Zoe as leader, I hate obeying

ZOE: but you have too

KIRA: so what should we do?

MEERAH: we bind the circle

J.REYEZ: yeah, let's bind the circle

ZOE: let's meet, at the place, that is use for the ceremonies.

CECE: okay,

They left, and were getting ready for the ceremony on midnight. They all wore black, Meerah use a white shirt with her black outfit. She as walking to the place and heard an engine .

RAY: Meerah, get in

MEERAH: I can walk by myself.

RAY: Meerah, just get in please, I promise, Zoe I'll drive you there

Meerah stopped walking, likewise for Ray to stop the car.

MEERAH: okay* she walk to the car, and got on the passenger side*

Ray drove them there, the others were already there, there was a fire, burning in the middle. They made a circle around the fire with Zoe holding her family's book of shadows.

She open it, and read the oath of the ceremony. When she got to the last part.

ZOE: do you accept?

ALL: we accept* they felt a very strong connection formed within each other, their energies flowing together, and the sign of that was that the fire burning in the middle got even hire than before *

The Secret Circle is bonded........