*~ THE LUNDGREN BOOK OF SHADOWS~*

Meerah wanted to know whats her vision mean, she saw a woman the same age as her mother was but look older knocked out. She was at her room, thinking of what to do walked back n forth then she threw an object to one of the slots of the fire place and it fell with a clang.

Meerah: damn

She walked to it and picked it up, something inside got a her eye and slowly she tooled it out it was a book, a leather bound book with a string surrounding end securing it.

Meerah: a book of shadows

She went to her bed, gently unwrapping the string that secure the book and went through it on the inside there were signs, spells, poison making, even symbols from other bloodlines.

Something got her eye.

" DEAD DEMON CONSUMING SEAL" : "Dead demon krävande tätning", the words were in Swedish, but she could understand it, also some were in ancient latin. The writing was that of her uncle.

Meerah: the most forbidden move in the lundgren bloodline,

Meerah was surprise, fascinated by the books content that she lost track of time.

Dolph( from downstairs ):meerah, are you ready? Your friends are here

Meerah: huh, coming

She close the book and put it where she found it, put the cover good so it didn't fall. She look at it.

Meerah(thinking): dead demon consuming seal, a suicidal move? Better ask my uncle for details

She left her room to go downstairs.......