Truth or Dare (Chapter 5)

RING!RING! RING!RING!

"Arrgghhh..." you groaned and answered your phone.

"Hello?"

"Hyaaaaaaa" you heard Hyerin shout in your ear from the other side of the phone.

"Whaaaat?" you asked her, not really in the mood.

"Can we go visit BTS leitaaaa?" she asked cutely.

"Suure" you said tiredly.

You got out of your bed and went to the living room to have breakfast. After that you brushed your teeth and took a shower. You put on a white shirt, blue jeans and red converse high (you guys know what I'm talking about).

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"Nina!!!! Let's goooo!" Hyerin shouted cheerfully as soon as she saw you.

She took your hand and dragged you all the way to the BTS dorm. She then eagerly knocked on the door that was then opened by Hobi. He pulled her in a tight hug and she hugged back. You just stood there awkwardly, thinking what a cute couple they would make. They pulled away from the hug and J-Hope let you in.

When you entered the living room, the other members were all sitting on the couch, watching TV. They saw you and Hyerin and greeted you.

"Sooo... what do you guys want to do?" you asked. They were all quiet for a few minutes so you opened your mouth to suggest something but V cut you to it.

"HOW ABOUT WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" he shouted, excited and happy that he thought of something. Everyone nodded their heads 'cause they didn't have anything better to do.

"Hyerin! Truth or Dare?" you asked her slyly. "Truth! I don't wike the dares that u give meh..." she said.

"Okayy... who is your bias?" you asked her, already knowing the answer.

"I think errone knows the answer to dat question." she said glancing at J-Hope, while he was looking at her confused.

"Namjoon! T or D?" she asked him.

"Dare." he said bravely.

"I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the day." she said slyly. He started blushing and looked at you for help.

"A dare is a dare." you said and shrugged your shoulders.

"Alright!" he said while looking at the floor. He got up and took his shirt off. You looked at him from the corner of your eyes to check if he's got Jimin's abs. Sadly, he doesn't, but he was still hot af.

"Okay! Suga! Truth or dare?" RM said. Suga didn't hear him 'cause he was asleep, and you know that waking him up is very dangerous.

"Okay never mind! Jungkook, truth or dare?" he said.

"Dare!" he said bravely.

"I dare you to kiss V on the lips." he said and then translated it to Korean so they would understand. Jungkook got up and walked over to V confidently. He kissed him on the lips and ran back to his spot on the floor. V was just sitting there, frozen.

"Nina, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked.

"Dare, 'cause I don't do them often." you said and Hyerin translated it to Korean. He said something in Korean.

"He said that he dares you to put RM's shirt on for the rest of the game" Hyerin said and handed you his shirt. You went to the bathroom and put it on.

The rest of the game was going smoothly. As you were playing the game and having fun, you didn't even realize how late it has gotten. It was too dark outside and both you and Hyerin were too scared to go home, so the boys offered you to stay the night over. They had one quest room, it had two beds so it was alright.

For the first few hours you and Hyerin were just laying bed, talking to each other but you soon fell asleep (in RM's shirt). While you were sleeping, you didn't hear the doors open or the clicking noises of a camera.