Eight more days (Chapter 11)

"It wouldn't mean anything if the girl I like didn't like me back."

Namjoon's words ringed in your head.

'Is that why he was acting so mean towards Jin? Could he be disstressed because the girl he likes doesn't love him back?' you thought. You were so obssesed with trying to find out who is the girl. You couldn't stop thinking about it. You already analyzed everything Namjoon has said to you and tried to make connections. You had all the theories and possibilities in your head, but you needed to find out more...

You couldn't do much on your own, Hyerin wasn't really any help either... you need to ask someone else for help.

...

...

...

*GASP!*

Hyerin's cousin! He's really close with Namjoon... and one of his friends was your second ultimate bias.

That's right, Jackson Wang of Got7. You really needed his help right now.

You took your phone and opened your messages with Hyerin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina Unnie : hey jagiya!

Hyerin Jagiya: eyo!

Nina Unnie : hellur

Nina Unnie : so, i just got this gr8 idea!

Hyerin Jagiya : shoot

Nina Unnie : u k how ur cousin is namjoons bff? we can ask him for help!

Hyerin Jagiya : ya I wanted to suggest that idea 2 u. I thought of it 'cause mom said he's comin over this weekend

Nina Unnie : thats gr8!

...

...

...

Nina Unnie : BUT ITS SUNDAY!!!

Hyerin Jagiya : ya ik. School tomorrow.... 😢😢😢

Nina Unnie : IM GONA HAVE TO WAIT FOR 8 DAYS!!!???

Hyerin Jagiya : Nae. Good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heck! Looks like you're waiting a whole week to find out more about this...