It's real (Chapter 17)

Friday. Just 2 more days, right? Well, 3 until you see them.

Thankfully, school has ended and you were in your room doing your homework. You quickly finished it and immediately headed over to Hyerin's house. She was already waiting for you outside her house. She was still a little sick but it was nothing serious.

"So, I already told you that I introduced Heidi to BTS, right?" you asked.

"Yah! Is she comin' with us?" she said, reading your mind again.

"Yes. Let's go."

--------------------

When you got to BTS's apartment, Heidi was already there. She was sitting on the couch with the Maknae line, they were watching Attack on Titan together.

"Wercome back. Nice to see you feerring better, Hyerin-ssi" Jin greeted you.

"Konichiwa, oniichan!" Hyerin shouted and hugged him. Hobi must've heard her voice, 'cause he suddenly opened the door and ran to her.

"Jagi!" he shouted and hugged her.

'No fair! I'm the only one who calls her jagi!' you thought.

They went to his room and after a few minutes Suga walked out, looking disappointed, and went to his room. Taehyung fell asleep on the couch so Jimin, Jungkook and Heidi left him alone. They said they're going to take a walk and left. You and Namjoon went to his room. You still had some questions.

"So, I've been trying hard, but I'm still not sure who 'the girl' is." you admitted.

Namjoon just laughed at you.

"But! It's not Hyerin, right?" you asked.

"No way!" he said.

"Okay, just making sure." you said.

"But you are telling the truth, aren't you? How do I know you're not saying that it isn't her or Laura but it really is one of them?" you asked.

"'Cause I wouldn't deny it, dummy!" he said.

"Wow, that really helps." you said sarcastically.

"Hey, you can take guesses, we have time." he said.

"Okay, but first I need to use the restroom." you said and got up.

You walked out of his room and into the living room, you had to pass it to get to the bathroom. However, when you came into the living room, you were met with a surprising sight...

...

...

...

Jin was leaning down and kissing Taehyung... (picture above...I fangirled like crazy) When he saw you his eyes winded and he pulled away. Taehyung turned around to look at you.

"Ahh..."

"I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't just see that.." you said and walked back to Namjoon's room.

You couldn't believe this. All this time, you have shipped Namjin and Vkook... but you were wrong. You have been shipping the wrong ships. You should've been shipping TaeJin all this time!

"Hey, are you alright? You face is red." Namjoon said and waved a hand in front of your face, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"My eyes have been blessed." you said in a monotone voice.

"What happened?" he asked. You just ignored him.

"Anyways, what were we talking about?" you asked.

--------------------

You were going crazy. You had to tell Hyerin what you just saw, but you said you wouldn't tell anyone. Well, Hyerin is pretty good at keeping secrets, right? 

...

...

...

Nah.