Denial

Kit and Beam where driving pass the engineering facility, when Beam said. "Isn't that your Nong?" Kit looked to were Beam was pointing to, just in time to see Ming exiting the building. "What the hell Beam, when did he become mine... I mean nong?" Kit said defensively, when ever Ming was the topic of the conversation they were having. Kit would always put up his guard and got agitated. Beam was about to continue on driving, when Kit told him to stop.

They watched as Ming was making his way to the parking lot. When, they saw a beautiful young lady step in from of him. "Isn't that P'Kim? I didn't know that Ming knew her?" Beam said looking to Kit confusingly. "Anyway what are we watching them for? I'm hunger, and I want to get something to eat before out next class starts." But Kit just shushed him.
"I-I just want to see what she wants with him." Kit said as he leaned closer to the passenger side window, as if that would help him make out what they were saying to each other.

They did not talk for long, before Kim grabbed Ming and started kissing him. Kit could not believe what he was seeing, he got mad insanity, but more than that. Kit felt his heart hurting, but then he felt anger again. What made him even more upset was the fact that he did not know why he was getting so hurt over seeing Ming kissing someone else.

"Beam can you drive the damn car? I don't even know why you stopped in the first place." Kit said coldly, as he turned his face forward. Beam did not say anything, he just put his car in drive and drove off.

After driving in nothing but silence for a while, Beam was the first one to start speaking. "Kit are you ok?" Beam took a quick look at his friend and then put his eyes back on the road. "What do you mean "Kit are you ok?" "Why wouldn't I be ok?" Kit went silent for a few moments, then he started speaking again.

"Ming can kiss who ever he want, it has nothing to do with me. I mean if he wanted to line every girl in this university and make out with them one at a time, he can. It has nothing to do with me. Why would it have anything do with me? It's not like he belongs to me, I mean I don't even like him. We are both guys after all, how could I even have feeling for him?"
"Why would you ask me that? How did he even know Kim to begin with? Why would she just kiss him? He didn't even look like he knew her at first. Right?"

Beam just listen as his best friend as he went on. He could hear the sorrow in his voice as he spoke about Ming and the kiss they just witnessed, between him and their senior Kim.

"It doesn't matter to me what he wants to do... we aren't even together... I mean... I don't even like him..."

"WHAT EVER!" Kit shouted.

"Beam can't you drive any fucking faster? I'm hungry, and we have a class soon. Hurry the hell up!" Again Beam did not say anything, he just drove his car.

..........................................................

Another chapter down!

I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Please let me know what you think, or if there is anything that you would like to see happen. Just let me know

Don't forget to leave a Like and Comment.
Thanks so much💙