Husband and wife?...

'Ok my P'KitKat, where do you want to go?'

Ming and Kit payed their bill, and left the restaurant. But not before Kit gave the very Vulgar waitress one last dirty look.

'Hmmm that's for looking at my Ming like you don't have any sense.' He thought to himself before he and Ming exited the restaurant.

"Hahahaha"

"What's so funny Ming?" Kit looked at the younger boy with a confused face.

"You are P'Kit." He said smiling. "Come here." Ming put his arm around kits shoulder bringing Kit close to him as the walked.

"How am I funny? I didn't know that I'm a comedian."

"Kit my love, I think everyone saw that look you gave that poor waitress." He said smiling down at Kit.

"Poor waitress my ass, she should be glad that she is a girl. A few dirty looks is nothing compared to what I actually want to do to her."

"Well she definitely won't be messing with your man any more." Ming pulled Kit closer to him and kissed him above his left ear.

"Whatever Ming." Kit said, trying to push Ming away, with no luck. Ming looked at him and saw the pink that crept up his cheeks. He kept a firm hold on him.

"P' can I drive?"

"Why would you want to drive, when it's my car?"

"I just want to drive you around."

"I am completely capable of driving my own car ming. I have been doing it long before you came along."

"But P'KitKat. As your husband, I feel that it is my job to drive my wife around when ever I can. He said smiling

"Your wife? When did we get married?"

"Ohh but you are not denying that you are my wife, just that we are not yet married."

"Ming I am a man, that means that I will never be a wife. Kit said raising his voice. They walked and stopped in front of Kit's car.

"I am well aware that you are a man my love. But think about the future of our relationship. What role will we be playing, when it comes to what will be happening behind closed doors?" Ming had a very mischievous look on his face, as he spoke.

Kit got very flustered, he was not quite sure of what to say next. "Ming, this is not the time or place to be having Conversations like this." Kit said, blushing as he looking up at Ming.

Ming looked down at Kit, with love in his eyes. "Ok my love." Ming's said. "How did I get so luck to finally have you in my life?" He said, Ming slowly started lowering his face closer and closer to Kit.

Kit looked up at the younger man, not knowing what to do. He could see that Ming's face was coming closer to his own.

"Here N'Ming, you can drive." Kit said stepping away  from Ming walking to the passenger Side of his car.

Ming looked at the car keys in his hand, and then at Kit. Who was sitting in the car with a shy look on his face, because of the kiss they almost shared. Ming walked to the driver side door, and got in kit's white Audi. He started the car and turned to look at Kit. "I'm sorry for trying to kiss you P' Kit. I know that you are not ready for-" Kit cut him off before he could finish was he was trying to say.

"No Ming. I'm sorry, it's not like that. I mean it's not like I... I don't know what to say, I mean I... I do . I just don't know. Maybe your right. I'm just not ready. I don't know

"It's ok love. I would never force you to do anything that you do not want to do." Ming pulled out of the parking lot of the restaurant. "We should go to that park that's not to far from the university. Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah sure I mean why not?"

                        -------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers long time no see. I am back sorry that this chapter is so short. I still don't have electricity from the storm. So that means that I still don't have wifi😫 (and air conditioning😵)

I hope you guys enjoyed this part, even though it was so short. I will try to have the next chapter up very soon. As long as I can upload it.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget if you enjoyed this chapter please click that ⭐️, and leave some comments.

Thanks for reading

Love M💙