I love you too Mingkawn

The silence was broken by the beeping sound of Kit's watch, indicating that it was 12 midnight. "Oh, is it that time already?" Kit said looking at his watch.

"you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun."

"I guess it does." Kit said pulling away from Ming's arms.

"You ready baby?"

"Yeah, if that's ok with you?"

"Of course it is, I'll take you home. Tonight was just the beginning of a very beautiful thing." Ming said, standing up and extending his hand to help Kit up.

"Thank you." Kit said taking his hand. They walked hand-in-hand back to Kit's car. Ming opened the passenger side door so Kit could get in. Kit got in and sat down, with no complaints. Ming walked to the driver side, getting into the car, started it and then drove off.

"I really had a good time tonight Ming, thank you."

"it was my pleasure my KitKat. I had fun tonight too."

"Speaking of KitKat." Ming said. "you know, I always wondered if your lips would tastes as sweet as KitKats before I got the chance to taste them myself."

Kit looked at him with one brow raised. "And what is your verdict, now that we have kissed?" He said dreading the answer still thinking that he is nothing special.

"Well." Ming said looking at Kit for a second before you turned his face back to the road. "I have to say, Your lips taste way better then any KitKat bar that I have ever eaten. There is definitely no comparison. I would choose your lips over any bar of chocolate any day of the week." He said, with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Kit Blushed and looked out the window. "That's nonsense." He said smiling.

Ming reached over and took his hand into his. "I'm telling the truth."

"Yeah whatever." Kit said gripping onto Ming's hand.

Ming pulled in front of Kit's dorm building. Got out of the car, and ran over to open Kit's door. "I'll walk you to your room." He said.

"No Ming, there's no need for you to do that. I can go up on my own."

"Awwww, but I want to. I need to make sure you make it inside safely." He said pouting.

"Ming I'll be fine. Remember you still have to drive all the way back to your dorm. Don't worry about me."

"Mmmm ok if you say so, come here." Ming pulled Kit into his arms, and brought his lips onto his. They kissed deeply for a few minutes, before Kit pulled away.

"Ok...ok." He said trying to catch his breath. "that's enough before we lose all control."

Ming smile as he looked down at the man who he fell in love with. "You know that wouldn't be such a bad thing."

"Yes it would, now go." Kit said pushing him away. "And make sure that you do not scratch my car. Not everyone has a rich daddy they can run too."

"Yes, yes, I know. I won't." Ming walked closer to Kit and kissed him one more time before he walked back to the driver side, and opening the door. "I love you my KitKat."

"I love you too Mingkawn, drive safe. Make sure you text me when you get to your dorm."

"I will baby." Ming watched as Kit disappeared into the building, then he drove to his dorm.

Kit went up to his room, and went to the bathroom immediately to shower. When he was about to get in the shower, he glimpsed his reflection in the mirror. Kit looked at his still very swollen lips, the he looked on his neck. "Wow he did all of this in that short period of time. I'm going to kill him tomorrow for this." Even though Kit was saying these things, he could not help the smile that appeared on his lips. As he rain his fingers across the red marks. "I guess it's really official now, I still can't believe it." Kit looked at himself one more time, then he went into the shower.

I'm home baby💙

Ok good❤️

You know I love you right??

Hmmm🤔you may have mentioned
That a time or two

😂😂ok good. I'll come pick
You up in the morning ok. So
We can spend the whole day together😘

Ok, sounds good.

I'm going to go to sleep now,
I can barely keep my eyes open.
I love you💋❤️💙

You said it first this time
😊💙❤️😘😘💙💙 I love
You tooo, so soo much!!
Sweet dreams my KitKat💋💋💙

Same to you💋❤️

Ming showered, and put on a pair of boxers to sleep in; then he dove into his bed. "God what a day. It had such a shity start, but so thankful that it did, would have thought that today would be the day that I would finally get my KitKat to be mine." Ming rolled onto his back, and looked up at the ceiling. He brought his hand up to the marks on his neck. "Man I can still feel his amazing lips on me." Ming yawned and closed his eyes. "I can't wait for tomorrow to come." He said, as he drifted off to sleep.

~Fin~

-------------------------

And there you have it guys, the last chapter!! I really hope that all of you enjoyed it, and overall

And there you have it guys, the last chapter!! I really hope that all of you enjoyed it, and overall. I hope that you enjoyed my first ever fanfic. This has been an amazing journey, thank you all for the love and support that you have been sending my way throughout this entire book😭😭😭
This month sure did fly by fast😳 You guys will never know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you💙💙💙

I want you to know that I am giving each of you a big vertical hug and a kiss right now. I don't care if you don't want it, I have a now return policy 😂🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘🤗😘😅

Remember if you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to click that ⭐️. And leave me some awesome comments, feedback if always welcome👍🏾

As always. Thank you so much for reading

Ps. If you have not read my 2moons one shots yet, please check them out. I will be updating them everyday day🤞🏾

Love M💙