I can afford to keep you...

"Yes Pa."

"Hmm."

"It's fine, you don't have to worry about her."

"No Pa, I don't want to press charges. I mean it's Moowan."

"Yes sir,"

"yes I got all of my stuff out."

"Ok Pops, thank you. Love you too, send my love to Mea. Talk to you later."

"My Pops said that he will send someone to come get my car in the morning, and have it repainted."

"Ok, that's good, don't want people to think you're an ass who lies too much."

"No P', we can't have that."

                               (Don't judge me😋)

(Don't judge me😋)

Kit pulled up to the restaurant. "Hope this palace is good enough for you." Kit said to Ming.

"As long as my P'KitKat picked it, I will always love it."

"Do you always have to talk nonsense? A simple yes or no would do. Come on let's go in. I'm want to eat."

Ming at Kit walked into the restaurant, and found an empty table and took their sets, they waited for someone to come and take their orders.

Kit looked around the room. He could feel the eyes that were directed towards the boy that was sitting in front of him. Ming did not seem to notice, his eyes were only on Kit. "You really are Mr. popular."

"What P'?"

"What P'?"

"Don't tell me you don't see that everyone is staring at you?"

Ming took his eyes off of Kit long enough to look around the room. Kit was right, everyone really was looking at him. Girls and boys alike.