Confession

4K reads 😳 I cannot believe it. You guys are absolutely amazing! Thank you so so much for all of your love and support.💙💙💋

Chapter 12 coming your way. Hope you enjoy❤️

                     💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ming hung up his phone, and put it in his back pocket.

Kit watched Ming, not knowing what to say. Ming looked at Kit, waiting for him to say something.

"Well?"

"Well what Ming?"

"You heard it yourself, Moowan and I are officially no more. Don't you have anything to say about it? For instances, this would be the perfect time for you to confess."

Kit looked at Ming confusingly. "Confess what?"

"My KitKat, it's time for you to confess how madly in love you are with me." Ming said smirking at Kit.

Kits cheeks turned a bright shade of crimson

Kits cheeks turned a bright shade of crimson. "I have nothing to confess to you Mingkawn."

"But P'." Ming got closer to kits car, putting his head through the open door, and looking directly into Kit's eyes. "Why?"

"Ming..." Kit paused and took a deep breath. "...Ming, it's... it's not as easy for me, as it is for you. You say what ever comes to your mind, and I'm not like that. At lest not when it comes to how I feel for someone I may lo-... I mean like." Kit quickly changed his word, hoping that Ming did not hear his slip up.

"Wait, what? P'Kit, you lov-... I mean "like" me?"

"Ming I didn't say that I like you, are you not listening? I said someone."

"Mmmm ok P', so you like someone. Who is this "someone"? Is this someone a boy or a girl? I never see you with anyone other than P'Pha, P'Beam, and P'Forth. Oh and I guess Yo, and then there is me. Is one of us the "someone" that you have feeling for?"

"Ming you just listed of nothing but guy, how can I have feeling for one of you?"

"So your saying it's none of the names that I just said?"

"I don't know Ming?"

P'Kit, who do you like? Is it P'Pha, or maybe P'Beam? Do you have secret feelings for one of your best friends P'?"

"What? No ming, how can I like them?"

Ok, soo is it me that you have these secret feeling for?"

"Ming, I don't know what your talking about? I can't like-..." Kit stopped talking, and turned his head, looking everywhere but at Ming.

"P'."

"..."

"P'Kit, please look at me."

"What is it Ming?" Kit slowly turned his head, and looked into Ming's eyes, cheeks still flushed with red.