Clarity

Wow guys I never thought that this story would be doing so well. Thank you so so much, for all of the votes and comments that you guys are leaving. I really appreciate all of your love😭💙❤️

Here's chapter 7. Hope you enjoy💋

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"What is that ass hat doing here? Didn't he text me 30 minutes ago, and said that he was done with his classes?" Kit said to himself.

Kit was driving pass the engineering facility, when he looked over and saw Ming sitting on the curb, with his head hung low.

"What the hell is he doing just sitting there, looking like someone kicked his puppy. Ohh well, it's none of my business." Kit was about to drive off, when Ming looked up and saw him.

Ming jumped up and ran towards his car.

"P'Kit, P'Kit!"

"Damn it, he saw me!"

"P'Kit! Man am I glad to see you." Ming said with a big smile on his face.

'Speak for yourself asshole' Kit said to himself.

"What do you want Ming? I need to be somewhere."

Ming stood there hunched over, trying to catch his breath. "P'Kit your a life savor. You don't know how happy I am to see you."

"Hmm yeah, what ever. Like I just said I have somewhere I need to be, I'm leaving." Kit said coldly.

"No P'Kit please don't leave. I have a flat, and I don't have a jack to change it. Can I pretty please borrow yours?" Ming said with puppy eyes.

Kit looked at Ming, with pain and disgust in his eyes. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend if you can borrow her jack."

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend? P'KitKat, I don't have a girlfriend. I'm really hoping I will have a boyfriend pretty soon though." Ming said with a sly smile on his face.

"Oh what ever Ming, don't give me that shit. You have the nerve to still be flirting with me when your already with P'Kim." Kit said angrily.

"What P'Kim? I'm not with P'Kim."

"Oh wow, now your lying to my face. Your such a pig! Look I have somewhere to be, so get away from my car."

"No! P'KitKat, please I don't understand. Why would you think that I'm dating P'Kim?"

"I told you to stop calling me that Ming!" Kit yelled.

"But I have always called you my P'KitKat ever since high school."

"Well... your not allowed to do it anymore!" Kit shouted

 your not allowed to do it anymore!" Kit shouted