The recall.

Nothing is here.

Nothing to bother you.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Complete and total silence, be at peace with your self. You can finally think-

"Genji."

Genji turned to see Zenyatta, his omnic master floating in the door frame of his room.

"Yes master?" Genji asked, slightly annoyed. "I have something you need to see." Zenyatta gestured for him to follow, and floated away. Swiftly standing up, Genji jogged after his master.

Genji follows the robotic monk into another room, with a man who seemed to be shaking.

"Oh dear, my apologies. Please come in," Zenyatta had the man walk in, and Genji snatched a closer look. He seemed young, with red hair and a blue uniform on. He even had a hat with a small flag on it. By his side was a brown leather messenger bag.

"Uh-uh I am looking for a Genji S-Shimada?" The man said, now with a blanket and cup of tea in his hands.

"Yes?" Genji gave the man his attention. When he looked over, he gasped. The red head looked him over, looking scared. He tried to open his mouth to talk, but no noise came out.

"Yes?" Genji persisted. The man seemed to snap out of it, and put down his cup of tea and grabbed an envelope and handed it to Genji. Genji grabbed it and carefully opened it. It was a letter. The writing was a little sloppy, but otherwise neat.

"Dear Genji Shimada,
This is Winston. I hope to hear that you are well. I had heard from Angela that you were in Nepal with the monks. It actually took quite a while to pinpoint your location, but I finally. Now, the point of this letter.
I am happy to recruit you back into OverWatch. I don't know if you have heard about all of the chaos happening, but we need to do something. People are dying, and OverWatch needs to join back together. It wouldn't be the same without you, especially your marvelous work on taking down your clan. All of us miss you. We need you. I know some of us especially do.
-Winston."

Genji lowered the letter in shock. He needed to process this. "M-master, please excuse me." Genji rushed out of the room, and climbed up to his room. He closed the curtains to both entrances and took off his mask and plopped down on the floor.

Join back? How...

Angela.

The first name that popped up in his mind. Sure, they had written letters to each other but see each other in person? He started to lay back, thinking. He spread across the wooden floor, day dreaming. A smile crossed his lips. He started to laugh, curling up. His laugh increased, he thought about her. How they worked together, how he missed her.

But, the others. He never connected with the others. How would they be? It had been so long.

A knock came from outside his room. "Come in," he announced. Zenyatta moved the curtain and sat by his pupil.

"I hear you are happy."

"Huh?" Genji looked at Zenyatta confused.

"Your laughter echoed across the mountains. Such a beautiful sound. Too bad we rarely hear it. Truly, it is lovely." Zenyatta tilted his head slightly sideways. Genji blushed, looking away embarrassed. His face removed the small smile with a serious tone. He grabbed his mask and put it on. His eyes had lost its happy shine.

"Genji, please do laugh more. Not just for us, but for yourself. I enjoy you being happy. Why is that?" Zenyatta placed a calm hand on the cyborgs shoulder.

"Oh. No reason master. I was just...thinking."

"Was it because of the letter?"

"Uh, yes."

"Another letter from Angela?"

"No."

"Who then?"

"Uh.." Genji was about to make an excuse when Zenyatta grabbed the letter. "Master!-" Zenyatta read the letter and looked at Genji. "This made you happy?"

"Well, no. I-I was thinking about something else." Genji fiddled with his thumbs.

"Angela?" Zenyatta asked. ".....yes..." Genji looked down. Zenyatta laughed, himself floating backwards, throwing his head back.

"My dearest pupil, this is wonderful!"

"Huh? H-how master?"

"You will see your love again!"

Genji was flustered. "She is not my love, master!" He argued. Suddenly, Zenyatta was still and silent. He leaned forwards close to Genjis mask.

"I ship it."