Her

The red head dropped her bags, and collapsed on her wooden chair giving a heavy sigh.

Right after, the door opened to reveal another red head, only he was a boy. He wore a mailman outfit, by his side was a messenger bag.

"How was work today, brother?" The girl asked. The boy looked up and gave a crooked, tired smile. "It was fine. Better then the delivery I made last week." He explained, taking off his cap and coat.

"Up to the monks, yeah?" She asked, getting up and grabbing the TV remote. Her brother nodded. "Sean, did you eat dinner already?" Her blue eyes traveled to the 'Subway' wrappers that were poorly stuffed into Sean's messenger bag.

"Yeah, I had some when I making the last of my rounds. Sorry if you had dinner prepared sis." He looked apologetic. "No, no it's okay. I just want to make sure you got some food in you is all. Why don't you go take a shower and head off to bed, yeah?" The girl said, flickering through the many channels. Sean nodded and raced up the stairs. A few moments later, the shower was running.

"Hello, Vanessa."

Vanessa jumped, and looked behind her, seeing claws on her shoulders that brought her back down to the couch.

"Reaper, Jesus Christ! What the fuck are you doing inside of my house? Sean is here!" She seethed through her teeth. Reaper just chuckled, seeing the squirming girl underneath him.

"Well, you looked a little too comfortable, knowing that OverWatch, is together now." He hissed into her ear. Vanessa scoffed, now crossing her arms. "Why can't I enjoy a night off?" She mumbled.

"Well, to your brother, you were working all day. Where is it..ah yes, at a shooting range, I believe it is?" Reaper chuckled. "Don't blame me for the false work place, blame your superiors." Vanessa argued. "Our superiors." Reaper reminded her, finally letting go.

"Why are you here?" Vanessa asked, getting up to properly look at the wandering menace.

"Well, Talon has a mission for you." Reaper started, talking with his hands," to kill Angela Zilger." He finished. "Angela Zilger? Hm, I can do that. It'll be hard but I'm sure the 'superiors' picked me for a reason, eh?" Vanessa said, tapping her chin. "Yes, Akende hand picked you." Reaper said, catching Vanessa's attention. "Really? This must be very important. Why?"

"Because, we believe she's creating a new technology that will make OverWatch even more powerful. The others have decided it's best for no one to have it, and so she must be killed." Reaper nodded. "Right, I'll do it. When do I start?" She asked. Reaper simply handed her a slip of paper, "Good luck," and dissolved into nothingness.
—-—
A small knock on the door came from Angela's office. "Who could that be at this hour?" Angela mumbled to herself, getting up to answer the door.

"Hana? What are you doing up so late?" Angela asked, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Without warning, Hana roughly grabbed the blondes wrist and dragged her through the halls. Through many complaints, Hana held a finger to her lips and pointed outside.

They walked stealthily outside, to be greeted by the cool breeze of outside and the soft wind. Hana continued to walk up to Zenyattas and Genjis shojo. She remembered that Winston had this built specifically for the two, and made a big announcement that no one would disrespect the building.

Going up the steps, the closer they got, the more Angela could hear faint humming. She finally saw it, the green ninja sitting on top of the building and singing. She looked in awe, mesmerized by his beautiful voice.

"A woman walks among the sky... and a man walks among the earth. Reaching towards the air, he prays, for his lover to reach back." Genji sung, truly dedicated. Mercy sat down on one of the steps, listening. She hasn't even noticed Hana went further back, recording the whole thing.

"Beautiful," she whispered.

The night went on, where she actually fell asleep on the steps and Hana went inside. Genji had never took notice. Luckily, Angela woke up with him still on the roof, having never noticed her. Rushing inside, she saw the others gathered around Hana's phone.

It was Genji singing.

Hana, Mei, Lucio, and Reinhardt gathered around it. Angela walked up to them, still having not realized what they were watching.

"Hey, Angela! Your boyfriend could become a pop star!" Lucio said excitedly. Angela turned red. "Lucio, he isn't my boyfriend." She said sternly. "You sure?" Mei giggled. "Because the way you were looking at him in this video says other wise." She pointed at the screen and Angela leaned in to get a better look. She hadn't known Hana was recording.

"Hello friends, Angela." Genji walked in, and nodded at Angela. Everyone freaked and immediately put the phone away, and acted cool.

"What were you doing?" Genji asked suspicious. "Nothing!" They blurted. "It is nice to see you again, old friend!" Reihnheart said, quickly changing the subject. "Oh, yes indeed." Genji replied.

"Genji, let us go else where." Angela chuckled nervously, grabbing Genji by the bicept and taking him away.

"Sorry about that." She smiled. Genji reached his hand up to her hair, and pulled out a leaf. "One with nature, I see?" He said, staring at the leaf.

"Oh. Uh, yes I suppose. Heh." The doctor continued to drag him up to her office, away from everyone else. Giving a sigh of relief, she closed the door and turned around to see Genjis head wandering.

"Why do you need me here, doctor?" The ninja asked. "No reason. Today is my off day, no missions, no paperwork that is mandatory. I thought I'd spend it with you. Unless of course you're busy." Her smile turned into a frown, tapping her fingers together.

"No, I always have time for you, Angela." Genji said with a smile, and sat in one of the doctors chairs.

They chatted, just like Genjis arrival that was only a week ago. It was crazy how time flies...

Especially when you're in love.