xii | twelve

Twelve : Sweet Dreams

"if I keep my eyes closed he
feels just like you."

Katerina let her eyelids flutter shut, relief being the only thing entering her mind, besides the curly haired brunette — he would always be on her mind from now on.

"Sweet dreams my love."

"Sweet dreams Mama."

|

Suddenly her body became stiff, eyes locking on the stary night above her, the sound of glass shattering and curses filling the cold air.

Katerina sat up, the slight creak coming from the bed as she did so, her hearing adjusted so that she could listen to the nearly inaudible sounds.

Another line of curses started, mutters and mumbles thrown in as the glass was being swept up on the floor — Enoch's floor — she couldn't help herself, forcing the air to lift her so that she could be one with the silence.

Katerina knew he was near when the air held his lingering scent and the sounds of his breath leaving his lips became louder.

Enoch continued to collect the large pieces of glass and wipe up the liquid from the rat's hearts jar, the thought of Katerina distracting himself more than ever — he was finally getting her back and he wasn't going to miss a second of it.

Katerina just stood there, watching him carelessly pick up the shards of crystal pain as if he didn't want to get out of it unharmed — the blonde studied the brunette, his movement and breathing patterns while concentrating on his back.

"Tell me something. . . anything, you, me, us. . ." Katerina broke the silence she had kept so strongly to just hear his voice once more that night.

Enoch dropped the pieces he was holding onto with so much force that it cut his hands, but not deep enough for scars.

The first thing that he did when he heard the angelic voice was smile uncontrollably.

"Your favorite color is blue, but only at night, during the day you love red, but only the shades that bloom into flowers." Enoch's voice was low in volume, but Katerina heard it clearly as she marked every detail from his face and body to her mind.

He stood up from the crouch he was positioned in so that he was now facing his desk.

"Mice disgust you-" Enoch stopped mid sentence to let out a small laugh, turning to face the blonde. "-but rats are adorable."

Katerina's lips twitched at the corners, he looked so much better, healthier, vivid, glowing, more. . . alive.

Enoch took her breath away, but not as much as Katerina took his, leaving him searching for that lost air constantly.

Enoch took slow steps towards Katerina, careful not to overstep his boundaries — the ones she had set to the moon — Enoch could do anything, say anything, be anything, and she would always love him, good or bad, for it.

"You're so incredibly caring, and funny, and everywhere I turn, you're there. . ." Katerina's smile​ faulterd a bit before Enoch contuined, the words . "I would never want to be anywhere you weren't."

Their bodies were so close to one another, faces inches apart that Katerina's rose scented breath lingered on his lips while Enoch's eyes revealed new shades of whiskey and caramel. 

"You're so beautiful Katerina, it's amazing." Enoch finally breathed out, taking the Blair girl's cheeks in his masculine hands, staring down at her red lips before returning to her rushing ocean eyes, she was mentally begging him to just close the distance between them at last.

Enoch smirked once more at the warmth and redness in Katerina's cheeks, knowing the comment on her beauty had her stomach in knots.

The curly haired brunette finally pressed his fire hot lips against her ice cold ones, the craving being subsided before it began to grow again — they need more of one another — Katerina had finally decided, it was Enoch, not Caleb.

The hunger became unbearable, the O'Connor pushing the Blair against the wall as the thin fabric of her nightgown rose above her knees, wrapping her legs loosley around his waist.

Katerina's hands automatically flew into his dark hair as if she had already done so, but this felt so new to her; Enoch's lips pressing so aggressively against hers that it almost hurt, his chest pushing against hers, the warmth being spread throughout her entire body and the goosebumps forming over and over again — she just wanted more.

A groan escaped Enoch's throat when Katerina pushed herself off the wall and only into his arms, the need of just him, and only him tearing into her thoughts.

Enoch didn't remove his lips from hers, knowing the room so perfectly that he didn't need to while his tounge slipped into her mouth, retracing the patterns he had already made time and time again while Katerina let the sense of pleasure and euphoria take over her thoughts.

Katerina straddled his thighs as he sat on his bed, his fingers roaming her bare skin, the hairs on the back of her neck rising until she broke free, lifting the gown before Enoch pulled it back down gently. 

"Katerina. . ." His voice held so much love and passion that the blonde found herself falling in love with it every new second. "Are you — sure? We don't have to do anything, I can wait for y-"

"I trust you." The words repeated in Enoch's head over and over again while the harsh memories resurfaced — he wouldn't let it happen again.

His whiskey eyes boared into hers, the stare completely intimate until Enoch gave a slow nod.

His smooth fire lips marked Katerina's neck as she lifted her gown over her head, revealing and becoming completely vulnerable before Enoch O'Connor.

"Beautiful. . ." Was the last word spoken that night, silent moans filling that enclosed room as their only thoughts were each other.

There wasn't much of dreaming, but the reality was sweet.