Chapter 1: Ronan's Backstory

Hey Everyone, This is my first story on WattPad so it might not be amazing. but it’s worth a shot :)

Chapter 1

My name is Ronan Avi Davidson. I have well, had 6 older siblings. 3 blood relatives and 3 step siblings. Ryan, Riley, and Ross were my 3 older blood siblings. And then Tegan, Tyler, and Tessa were my mom’s new husband’s kids. All older. I was 2 years younger than Ross who was 17 and was second youngest.

When a plane accident took the life of my family, It was either live in an orphanage, or move in with my Aunt Joey. She wasn’t really my Aunt. She was my mom’s best friend, my god-mother. Aunt Joey had promised to mom on her death bed that she would take care of me.

So it’s not like I had a choice. Plus, what would be better than living in a creepy old mansion estate in the creepy old woods in the middle of creepy old nowhere?

And when I got there. Things started happening. I couldn’t just pretend Violet wasn’t there, watching me every night. I couldn’t ignore the cold winds that blew and the eerie feelings I got when I was around her.

Voilet didn’t try and hide herself from me like I expected her too. She was in danger and needed help. Lucky for her, I was a guy her age willing to do whatever it took to finally have a friend...that was actually alive. I didn't know the trouble I would get into, or if I would come back alive. If I had to enter the cursed realm of the broken mirror to get a living breathing friend...so be it.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Alrighty everyone. Theres your little sneak peak. Find out wha thappens next in chapter 1! Bye.