Chapter 8: Redemption Quest

Chapter 8

Violets POV

Ronan and I bowed down in front of the king. I silently prayed he would grant my quest. I needed this so badly.

Even with the redemption, it wouldn't change the fact that in a past life...I'd killed a bunch if people. I sighed. I'd never live it down. They say it takes time. Well it's been 1500 years. I still feel bad. 

"Rise" said the king.

"Miss Violet, as the offspring of an exiled spirit and being an exiled spirit yourself, I really shouldn't have any reason to be seeing you" said the king.

Ronan look at me and I looked at him. 

"Well your majesty" I started to say as aI handed him the folder. "I'm here to go on a redemption quest...you know ro redeem my past life".

The king looked over the packet. "The Lost Amulet of Aramere" he said. 

"Yes your majesty' I said. 

Please grant my quest, please grant my quest please grant my quest!!!! I thought to myself. 

"Miss Midas, you do know that Aramere is the most dangerous land scape in the country...right"?

"Yes sir" I said.

"And the only way to get around that kingdom is with an Aramerian guide with you." 

"Yeah and..." I said. 

"Theres only one Aramerian girl with a returned quest in the kingdoom"

"Tell her I need her help than...wait a second"! "Oh. My. Gosh"

I looked at Ronan and he looked at me. "CLEO"!!!

Suddenly Cleo appearded in a cloud of blue and gold smoke. "You called"?

Ronan's POV

I groaned. Not her! She seemed stuck up. 

Violet went full on panic mode. "No no no ANYBODY but you"!

"Thats funny Violet." sneered Cleo. I recall a certain somone says she would never need my help. I wonder who that could be..." 

"Your majesty, PLEASE anyone but her" begged Violet. 

"Miss Violet do you want the quest or not" said the King. 

Violet hung her head. "Yes sir". 

"Than stop complaining and GO" he yelled. 

"Yes sir" she said. 

Me, Cleo and Violet walked out of the throne room. Then we stopped.  Cleo looked at us and smirked. "Well it looks like we'll be together again".

This is gonna be a long quest. I thought. 

Violet looked at me and nodded in agreement. 

Well I decided I could get one more short chapter up before I left. Read-Review-Comment-Follow-Please! BYEEE! :D