Chapter 12: Best Friends & back stories

Hey everyone!!!!! Here I am! Sorry for the wait, but I've had a REALLY REALLY bad case of writers block lately. So if you have any ideas for the future chapters I would grately appreciate it. ( I know hwo I want the story to end and how I want the plot line to go, but I have trouble with the little things, you know?) So PM me or put it in your review and I'll give you a shout out in the chapter you help with :)

(Read the important authors note at bottom of page!!!!!!!)

Chapter 12

Ronan's POV

(BTW: It's still the night that they were attacked by Tessamonet the Monster Queen)

I poked a long stick in the fire. How did I get myself into this mess in the first place? Paranormal Greece? Monster? I've been a good boy...mostly. It can't be Karma. Theres no way Karma can bites this hard! THis just got a whole lot harder now that we know there are more parties looking for the amulet as well.

Violet was twisting little daisies together into a crown. She shifter over so she was resting her head on my shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Cleo, what did you do to Tessamonet that made her so mad that she turned into a huge evil demon squid monster"? asked Violet as she added more dasies to her crown.

"Well it's not so much what I did, but what I didn't do.".

Violet and I looked at Cleo.

"Tessamonet thought I was the smart one in the group so she asked me to help her kill you guys and help her find the amulet for herself. She offered me riches, and glory, and all kinds of lies." She explained. "She offered me being her apprentice in the monster kingdom and everything".

Violet looked astonished. "You mean...you turned down being a monster princes, being fabulousley wealthy you turned it down for us"?

Cleo smiled. "Yeah, Violet before we became enemies we were friends and friends stick toogether always."

I sighed and shifted Violet fell alittle and she sat up, giving Cleo a hug.

I smiled. "What happened between you two anyways"> I asked.

Violet grinned.

Violets's POV

"It was when we first started 8th grade at the Paranormal Greecian School for Royals. We had both started to use our powers, I got my gem laser and telekinetic. Cleo had just goten her gem laser and telekinetic powers. We were young and dumb and loved to show off."

Cleo continued. "In our school, there was a new boy. He had powers too. He was REEEALLY cute and his name...man it's been ovre a thousand years ago"...

"Alex" piped up Violet. "His name was Alex and Cleo had the biggest crush on him. I knew him from a while ago and he wasn't a good guy."

"I was prioncess of Aramere and that was the most popular kingdom as of then and Alex just wanted to get in good with te Royal family of aramere". Said Cleo.

Violet chimmed in. "I tried to warn her and she thought I was lying and jealous".

"ANd when Alex revealed himself , he tried to kill me. I thought Violet set me up to get revenge or something".

"AFter that, we just hated eachother. Alex came back a few times and Cleo...umm".

"I killed him. He tried to make me his queen and he tried to kiss me. We were on the balcony of my bedroom in the Royal Paranormal Greece academy Collage and I puhed him off. He fell about 1,000 feet. Thats why I got an easier redemption quest Then Violet here. Because I only killed one person.

"After the whole Alex incident, Cleo would always show me up and do something better than me. I was always in her shadow."

Ronan's POV

I looked at the 2 girls. "But Your friends now ,right"?

They looked eachother. "YES". they said together.

I grinned. "Now that we're a team, were gonna need a team name"!

"Well, let's sleep on it tonight. And decide in the morning." Said Cleo.

When Cleo fell asleep, it was just me and Violet. "Ronan"?

"Yes"?

"Thank you".

"For..."

Violet laughed. "For helping me with my quest".

I smiled. "It was no big deal. Your a swet, pretty, girl and your my friend so it's an honor helping you".

She leaned up and put a daisy crown by cleo's bag. One on my head and one on her own.

I pulled it off and looked at it. "This is really pretty Vi. Where did you learn to do this"?

"Before my mom went Crazy, we would walk in the meadows together. She taught me one day and I would never stop making them."

"well it's beautiful." I said to her. 

"Thanks. Hey Ronan"?

"Yes"?

"If we finish the quest in time, would you consider staying here in Paranormal Greece"?

I looked at Violet. "I...I don't know violet."

She smiled and yawned. "well think about it. Thanks agagin for helping me Ronan". 

"Your welcome". 

Violet leaned up and kissed my cheek causing us to blush.

Then she leaned over and blew out the fire.

"Goodnight".

"Goodnight".

We'll okay everyone!!!!! That was chapter 12. Okay I'm going to put up a contest for u guys!!!

IMPORTANT: Our Trio of friends need a cool team name right? So I'm going to let the readers decide!! Put down your idea for a team name in your comment/review and my favorite team name iwns and gets a shout out in the next chapter!!! 

Bye everyone see you next chapter bye!!!!!

Read-Comment-Vote :)