Chapter 2: Infatuation

I blushed as he looked at me with...I don’t know! It was like he was surprised or curious or something...! I couldn’t read the expression in his eyes. I looked at him and stepped back a little, examining his face.

Oh. My. Gosh. He was a total ulzzang! He had milky white skin, his lips were perfectly pink and his eyes were totally amazing! He had black eyeliner and his black hair was completely arranged on one side, some strands of his bangs covered his eyebrows. I felt my jaw falling a little, so shocked to see such a handsome man standing just inches apart from me. I thought we were staring at each other forever; the awkward atmosphere was killing me.

I decided to break the silence; it was the only way to finish this staring contest.

“Uhm, may I help you?” I nervously voiced, swallowing the lump in my throat.

He looked at me in the eye and I felt myself blush. What the hell-??!?!

Then, I was surprised when he slowly smiled, his lips curving upwards which made me blush even more.

“Hey. I heard from Kevin that you just moved in. I’m his brother, my name’s Lee Kiseop. It’s nice to finally meet you.” he spoke ever so clearly.

I felt my whole system heating up. My heart throbbed. What is this eerie sensation?

I gulped again, nervously choking myself in my own breathing.

“Th-thanks, my name is...Kang Shin Min...it’s nice to meet you too...” I managed to say. Why am I stammering anyway?

“Sorry for troubling you at this late hour. But, do you want to join us for dinner?” he asked, still smiling.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot about dinner. I was thinking of sleeping after Kevin and I stopped our conversation but then...a handsome prince asks me out for dinner with them. Am I going to accept it? But I want to sleep!!! But then again,

there’s nothing in the fridge yet, and I only had cup noodles with me.

“I guess, that wouldn’t hurt right?” I thought aloud while I held my chin with my fingers.

“Perfect! Come on Shin Min!” he exclaimed, grabbing my wrist. I pulled the knob while he dragged me into their apartment. He swiftly opened the door and shouted to Kevin that I was having dinner with them.

“That’s great hyung~! Welcome to our apartment Shin Min~ah!” Kevin cheerfully exclaimed. I nodded and I was about to sit down when I noticed that Kiseop was still holding my hand. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks, and I slowly slid my hand off his. Startled, he looked at me and he turned pink a little.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered. I smiled to say it was fine.

“Okay, let’s eat now, I’m starving!” Kevin whimpered.

Kiseop walked to the kitchen and took out the plates and started serving us dinner. The food was extremely delicious! I thought I was in cloud nine! It’s been a long time since I’ve eaten real food...