Chapter 19: Subtle moments

A little later, Shin Min sighed loudly and she stopped struggling.

“Okay,” she bluntly said.

Kiseop’s eyes lighted, “So does this mean you’re going to kiss me?”

“No, you do it, considering you were asking for it, and besides, I don’t know how to kiss,” she shyly replied, her voice softly fading.

Kiseop just smiled and lifted her chin with his forefinger.

He smiled at her and traced her features with his eyes silently, spending these few subtle moments alone with her to the fullest that he can.

He gently placed his palm against her cheek, noticing her redden to his touch. Her soft skin made his hand succumb to the numbness that made him feel so wonderful inside. He took a stray strand of her hair off her face and placed it neatly behind her ear, his hand slowly sliding down to her neck.

Shin Min was already waiting for it, for the real first kiss. She met his black orbs with hers and she noticed his eye smile that only Kiseop did for her.

“I’ve been waiting for this all my life, Shin Min~ah, to kiss the person whom I thought is the one,” he softly told her, his breath tickling her against her cheek.

With a knowing smile, Shin Min replied.

Kiseop took this as a signal, as he slowly advanced forward towards her.

Shin Min saw this coming and she breathed in and waited for it, but Kiseop noticed this and he stopped just inches away from her face. He chuckled quietly, reversing the angle of his face.

She opened one eye to see why it hasn’t come and she saw Kiseop smirking at her.

“Waeyo?” she innocently inquired.

“Nothing,” Kiseop smiled, kissed her cheek loudly and he moved away from her.

“Eh?” Shin Min tilted her head to the side and wondered why he kissed her on her cheek. She let a few minutes pass but Kiseop still sat blankly beside her, his eyes closed and his lips forming a subtle smile.

Shin Min pouted and let out a cute whimper. “That was it?”

Kiseop faced her and smirked, “Why? Were you expecting something else?”

“Oppa!”

Shin Min pulled him by his arm childishly and Kiseop wobbled like a gelatin as she shook him like an old woman who caught the thug that just snatched her purse away from her.

“Yah~!!!” Kiseop wailed.

“That was it!? Seriously!?” Shin Min exclaimed as she stood up and hurriedly walked away from him. Kiseop stared at her like he just saw a ghost.

“B-Bwoh!? Shin Min~ah! Where are you going? Yah!” he called as he chased after her, panicking.

As the girl almost reached the knob to the front door, Kiseop grabbed her by the arm just in time, and he took the opportunity of locking her in his arms.

“Yah, jagiya, I was just kidding,” he hugged her from behind, his head he buried in her neck. “I thought you didn’t want a kiss?”

This question made Shin Min blush; her face looked like she was releasing steam.

“So…you actually wanted one, huh?” Kiseop whispered so inaudibly in her ear, his hands creeping down her waist, him breathing in her scent.

Shin Min kept quiet, an obvious yes to his question.

Kiseop hugged her very tightly, as if she was a giant teddy bear.

“Ugh…oppa I can’t breathe…”

He gave a short laugh, making her face him.

“I love you Shin Min~ah,” he smiled at her.

A blush crept on her face for the nth time.

This time, he made it real.

His lips were gently pressed against hers, their eyes both closed at almost the same time, but before it could be longer than ten seconds, awkwardness enveloped on Shin Min, and she forcibly pulled away.

She looked away to keep her face away from him, though the sensation of what just happened was still on her lips.

Kiseop held her by the face and made her face him again.

“Shin Min…Shin Min…look at me,”

Her big brown orbs stared at him from below, her innocence pouring out.

They stayed like that for more than what a moment lasted, just standing and staring at each other, savouring the subtle moments they had together. Both had guiltily longed for this moment to happen, and finally the time had come and it was now.

They finally found someone, who would hold half of their hearts; each other would own a part of the other.

Kiseop slowly leaned in and for at long last, their lips finally touched, awkwardness engulfing them at the very moment.

Seconds passed and they slowly got used to it, the feeling was lurching in their stomachs, their hands moving in ways that were almost like second nature.

Shin Min’s hands rested around Kiseop’s shoulders, while his arms slid down her waist again, pulling her to minimize the gap between them.

He pulled away, stealing a few more kisses from her and smiled as he looked at her lovingly.

Shin Min smiled back at him, feeling the sensation of the kiss they just shared still lingering on her lips.

He hugged her tightly and he wished to never let her go.

He knew she was finally his, and he was finally hers.

They belonged to each other.

“I love you, Shin Min~ah,” he whispered for only her to hear, “I will never do anything to hurt you,”

===============================================================================

AHA! As I promised, I updated a little later for the next chapter!! YAY!!

*pops confetti and bangs head on the wall*

----------------------------

SEOPMiN are INLOVE!!!

but not all the time LOVE is the answer for everything!!

Trials and judgements will come their way!

Will they make it through?

Will their love prevail?

Will trials pull them down?

Watch out on the next chapters of STOLEN KISS! :">

---------------------

kallen