Chapter 14: A sensible plan

A/N: WARNING: Time travel. :D

Shin Min’s POV

“Shin Min!! Wake up!” a very annoying voice called. I covered my head with my pillow and pretended that I didn’t hear her. It was a Saturday, and it was obvious that I didn’t have classes. Why on earth is she waking me up?!

“Yah! Wake up, dear! I know you can hear me so don’t pretend that you’re still asleep!” her voice sounded clearer and louder. I assumed she was inside my room now. I stirred and I folded the oh-so-soft pillow over my ears to block her irritating voice.

“That’s insulting me Shin Min! Wake up already!!” she finally pulled the pillow off of me and it revealed Eun Hee-unnie’s very mad face.

“Yaaaahh~” I groaned as I rolled on my belly. I looked over to my small bedside table and looked at my clock. It gleamed a 7:15AM.

“Get up!” she enthusiastically sat on my bed which made the bed sink. She was heavy.

“Waeyo!? It’s Saturday. No classes today.” I mumbled against my bed face down.

“Aww, come on! Don’t you want to taste Kiseop’s cooking?! Get up and fix yourself!” I could imagine her grinning.

Of course I want to taste Kiseop~oppa’s heavenly cooking, but I also wanted to sleep.

“Shin Min~ah!!” Eun Hee yelled.

Argh. Kiseop’s cooking or bed? -_-“

This is a very hard decision to make.

“Please get up!! I am begging you!” she pleaded with an exaggerated cry.

Kiseop’s cooking.

No. Bed.

No!! Kiseop’s cooking.

Argh. -_-

“Fine, but I’m not doing it for you,” I sighed as I got up and looked for my slippers.

“Yay! I know you’re not doing it for me, you’re doing it for yourself,” Eun Hee teased me. I grinned secretly as I heard her. Of course I was doing it for myself. Kiseop-oppa was involved. :)

“Hurry hurry, fix yourself,” she vigilantly handed me the hairbrush and pulled me out of my pajamas. I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I helped myself as I put on a tee that Eun Hee picked for me, and tied my hair to a ponytail.

I smiled at the sight of myself in the mirror and let Eun Hee pull me to the door.

“Ready?” she asked me. I smiled and I nodded. We went out of my apartment and knocked on the door across mine.

“Good morning girls!” Kevin greeted us as he opened the door. “Breakfast is served,” he continued as we walked in.

“Good morning Sunghyun~oppa!” Eun Hee replied as she gleamed him her sweetest smile.

“Ah, what did I tell you about calling me Sunghyun? Just call me Kevin, Eun Hee,” he blushed.

“Good morning,” I smiled and scanned the room for Kiseop.

“Morning,” he appeared from a corner that answered my question. He smiled at me as I nodded to him.

“You seriously think we’re hotel service? With free breakfast every morning?” Kevin sarcastically asked.

I laughed as I understood what he really meant.

“I thought we were welcome to spend breakfast with you, Kevin-oppa?” I asked him as I sat down on my usual seat.