Chapter 12: Try

Chapter 12: Try

Kiseop’s POV

As we bid goodbye to the other guys from the music club, I grabbed Shin Min’s hand and pulled her towards an empty area where we could seriously talk. I was faking the whole thing earlier when Junhyung and the others asked what the problem was. They’d think I was an idiot if they knew what happened at the cafeteria earlier. It was better this way, for them to think she was my girlfriend, at least...no one would be brave enough to lay his eyes on her, considering she was mine.

“Oppa, I don’t really know why I cried earlier, and I’m sorry I left impolitely,” she started with a serious tone as she looked away.

“No, no, I should be the one to apologize right now, Shin Min~ah. I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?” I replied, sincerely looking at her. She never gave in to eye contact, and she continued to look away.

Then again, she could never really be my girlfriend.

“I already forgave you earlier, oppa. Actually I’m not really bothered by it right now,” she answered.

“Really?” I asked without thinking, eyes widening slowly. She nodded.

“Yeah, I was considering trying too,” she continued and she finally looked at me. What did she say just now?

“What? Try what?”

“Well...” she blushed while she stammered.

Shin Min, please continue. I’m all ears.

“Try...udsfugdfk..” she mumbled that I didn’t understand her last words.

“What did you say?” I asked.

She blushed when she looked at me and she looked irritated because I asked her to repeat it. What? I seriously didn’t hear anything!!

“I..I said...if...well...try...”

“Try what?!” I eagerly listened for her answer. If she was going to repeat it, then I wanted to hear it clearly, whatever it was.

“Try!!! T-Try...try...” she stammered as she turned red. Her ears were red. She was practically shaking.

“Try WHAT?” I repeated again, making my voice louder.

----*

Shin Min’s POV

Why didn’t he hear me!??! This is seriously annoying me and this is embarrassing!!!

We were still holding hands...and I was still nervous!! I’m still blushing!!

“Oh, and by the way, I want you to call me oppa, okay? I’m really stressed when you just call me Kiseop,” he continued while I was still ridiculously flustered.

“I’m already calling you that...oppa,” I protested as he looked at me attentively. “Are you happy now?” I diverted my eyes to prevent myself from staring at him. His eyes were...perfectly round. It’s distracting. Those were the reason why I fell for him in the first place...FELL!?!?!

DAMN! Why am I already in love with him!? We met like just two days ago!!!!

“Yes, I’m very happy right now, Shin Min~ah,” he replied, smug. I blushed. Was that sarcasm?

Suddenly, we were disturbed by a phone ringing. He let go of his hand which I was slightly disappointed about. I wanted to hold his hand longer.

“Yoboseyo?” he cheerfully greeted the person in the other line.

“YAH!!!! KISEOP!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? OUR PERFORMANCE IS STARTING SOOON!!!!!!! YOU ALREADY DIDN’T PRACTICE EARLIER AND WE ALREADY NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!! THE PROGRAM’S ABOUT TO START!!!” the voice yelled so loudly that it was almost like he was on loudspeaker. I was curiously looking at Kiseop after hearing what the person said. I mean, why was he needed anyway?

“Yeah Hyung...I’ll be there in a minute, calm down,” he replied softly. After that, he turned his phone off and turned to me.

“Shin Min~ah, we need to go back now. We’ll be performing soon,” he told me calmly.

“What? Performing soon?”

----*

Sorry for a short chapter!! ill post another one tomorrow!! I almost fainted when I heard Eli was engaged and marrying when he was 25 but I'm glad that he just tweeted that he's SINGLE and ready to mingle, so im happy!! ^_^

comments and subscribers please!!!

have a nice day^_^

-kalleninlove