Chapter 18: Let me snuggle with you

“Good morning Shin Min~ah!”

Kiseop’s gentle greeting woke Shin Min from her deep sleep. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them, her big brown orbs staring at the beautifully sculptured human named Kiseop-her boyfriend.

She smiled at the sight of him and sat up slowly as Kiseop sat on her bed beside her.

“Good morning oppa,” she greeted him back, loving the way he looked at her.

“How are you?” he placed one arm over her knees, moving a little closer to her.

“I’m alright…considering that I just woke up,” she replied softly, slowly looking around. “Though it’s kind of weird not waking up to Eun Hee-unnie’s voice that I’ve gotten used to…where is she by the way?” she asked curiously.

Kiseop smiled at her and she blushed a light shade of red at his action. She looked at the clock on her bedside and it was 8 o’clock in the morning. Where was Eun Hee so early in the morning? And how did Kiseop gain access to her apartment at this time of day?

The room was so bright, the rays of the sum warmly touching every piece that was on its way. Shin Min was wearing a white boyfriend t-shirt and her white blanket covered half of her body. Kiseop was also wearing a white shirt and grey sweatpants. It was obvious that he just took a bath, since his hair was slightly wet and he smelled great.

“Eun Hee and Kevin went out,” he replied a few minutes later, still gazing at Shin Min.

“Oh? They went out? Like…on a date?” Shin Min asked, a little pleased at the thought.

Kiseop nodded lightly, moving a little closer to his girlfriend. It had just been last night that they officially became a couple but they felt like they had long been, especially when they were “faking” it.

“That’s great! I’m happy for them,” Shin Min chuckled, showing Kiseop her eye smile.

“I have the whole day off today, jagiya~ Let’s spend it together,” Kiseop said, pushing some strands of Shin Min’s hair behind her ear.

Jagiya?

Shin Min blushed at what he just called her. It’s been a month since she last heard him call her that, when they ran into the Beastly boys and she thought they were gangsters of some kind.

Kiseop noticed this, and he chuckled a soft one. He took Shin Min’s hand and gently he pecked it, making Shin Min blush some more.

“What is it?” he asked.

“It’s just that,” she hesitantly started, “I’m not used to anyone calling me that,”

“Then I’ll make you get used to it,” Kiseop smiled again.

Shin Min sighed an awkward sigh, nodding shyly at his suggestion.

“Come on, I prepared breakfast for us,” Kiseop stood up and pulled Shin Min gently, revealing her to only be wearing short shorts.

The guy blushed at the sight but Shin Min didn’t seem to notice. Her legs were perfect; no flaws.

“Oppa, I’m just going to go wash my face and change,” Shin Min grinned and walked to the bathroom which Kiseop was a little glad about. His heart was throbbing in his chest and he shook the idea off his head.

“Don’t think about that stuff, Kiseop! Even though she’s your girlfriend, you shouldn’t think stuff about her!!!” he slapped himself several times.