Chapter 10: You're stupid

Shin Min’s POV

I almost fainted at what he said. That is totally crazy!! He is TOTALLY CRAZY!!

Why on earth did he tell them that I was his girlfriend?! I am NOT his girlfriend...!!

“So that was the reason...Shin Min looked flustered earlier in the classroom,” Dongho said. I felt my jaw fall open and I looked at Kiseop, a part of me hoping he would take back everything he just said. How did he take that picture anyway?!

IMPOSSIBLE!! This can’t be happening! It’s over! This is the end for me!! What will the guys think?! And my classmates?! Dongho will probably blab about it in class and they think I’m some kind of flirty new girl!!! This is bad!! I have to do something!

“Uh-Uhm, wait. Wait a second, this is all just a-,”

“Wow! That’s great!” Eli cut me off unexpectedly. He had a cheeky smile that reached up to his ears.

“Yeah! I’m so proud of you Hyung! You finally confessed your feelings!” Kevin stood up and pulled Kiseop for a handshake.

“I’m glad for the both of you, but don’t you think you rushed your relationship? I mean, you just met like two days ago,” Soohyun hesitantly said. He was right!!

“Exactly!” I blurted out. I wanted to say more but I couldn’t get the words out of my mouth. Omo~ what is wrong with me?!

Alexander suddenly appeared beside me, pushing Kevin aside; I was terrified, I tried moving back.

He was moving closer...and closer...

A smirk appeared on his face. What the-?! He held me by the shoulders and pushed me...ugh! It was a trap!!

I bumped into Kiseop and I didn’t anticipate that I was gonna lose my balance; I almost fell but he caught me. I ended up lying against his chest. He looked at me with wide eyes. I couldn’t read whether he was stunned or nervous.

“Aww~ the lovey-dovey couple are so cute,” Alexander squealed in a girly tone. I heard the others coo and laugh. I blushed. This was so embarrassing. I jerked myself up and reclaimed my composure. I noticed Kiseop look the other way. This is bad. He lied to them.

Why did he have to tell them that I was his girlfriend anyway? He could have just told them that that kiss was just an accident. Besides, how on earth did he get that on camera?! Why didn’t he erase it?!

Was he using me?! Is this some type of bullying?!

Just when I thought I had found the nicest guy on earth; I even crowned him as my first crush. Why did it hurt? My heart felt like it was slowly being torn into pieces.

I knew I was about to cry. My eyes were welling up and there was no doubt about it that I was going to burst into tears any moment now.

“Excuse me,” I barely let the words out, my voice breaking. I pushed my way through them and I ran out of the cafeteria as fast as I could. I couldn’t let them see me like this. It was already too much. T^T

Kiseop’s POV

Pabo! Why did I have to say that?! Damn. I hurt her. I hurt her! Just when I promised myself that I would be the one to care and protect her. Pabo! Pabo Lee Kiseop!

I felt so angry at myself. When Alexander pushed her to me, she ended up lying on my chest. I looked at her out of surprise; her eyes were filled with sadness and loneliness. The same eyes I saw when I first met her—the eyes that were forcibly covered by her fake smile.

I watched her; she lowered her head and I knew she was about to cry. It was entirely my fault!

I wasn’t thinking when I told the guys that she was my girlfriend. I just uttered that out without thinking properly. Pabo! I’m so stupid!!!

“Excuse me,” she said, her voice shaky. Her tears were falling. It was because of me. Damn it.

A girl was shedding tears because of me. Why did I suddenly feel something heavy fall on my chest? I felt so...guilty.

“What happened to her?” Eli asked.

“And more importantly, why is she crying?!” Soohyun exclaimed.

Alexander tapped me on the shoulder. “Was it my fault?”

I shook my head. “No, it’s my fault,”

“Then go after her, Hyung!” Dongho suggested. We all looked at Dongho.

He looked surprised considering his eyes were wide. “Bwoh?! Why are you looking at me like that?!”

“Hyung, go~” Kevin told me. I nodded frantically. I stood up from where I was sitting and I ran to find her. Forgive me, Shin Min.

Kibum’s POV

Kiseop ran and we knew he was going to look for her.

Why was she crying anyway? Didn’t she want us to know about her relationship with him?

I looked at the other guys who were quietly eating their food.

“You guys are mean,” Dongho sulked.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Yah! You looked at me with insulting looks earlier!” he whined. Some of us suppressed their laugh but Soohyun laughed loudly.

I grinned.

“Hyung! You’re supposed to be on my side!” Dongho screamed. Like a child. LOL

“Dongho, I didn’t expect you to suggest what you said just now,” Eli entered the coversation. He was eating a sandwich. Earlier, he was eating rice. Wow. Fat pigeon.

“Why?! I’m already in high school so don’t think that I don’t know about that stuff yet, arrasseo?!” he glared at us.

“Aw, I wonder what was wrong with Shin Min~ah,” I heard Kevin whisper beside me. He had a long face and he was looking at the floor.

“Kevin, don’t worry. I’m sure they’ll work it out,” I said, trying to lighten up his mood.

“Yeah, but Kiseop is a dork,” he bluntly replied. Woah. Dork?! Hahahaha

I chuckled lightly, “Why do you say so?”

“He’s already had his first girlfriend, yet he makes her cry on the third day they’ve met,” he sulked.

My eyes widened. What?! Shin Min is Kiseop’s FIRST girlfriend?!?!

Okay~ I know it’s a stupid & lame chapter~

I’m having the deadly disease of writers these days T^T

WRITERS BLOCK~CURSE YOU!! T^T

Mianhae for the late update; I’ve been busy with clearance signing at school and stuff...we’re like so pressured and hfjuahbkfjgsdgfu..

LOL~ anyways~ check the next chappie out~

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE!

I guess my story is stupid, eh? No one is commenting T^T

*sulks*

- kalleninlove [ uninspired ]