PART 29: NEW GIRL IN TOWN

A/N: Okay okay okay!!! Alam ko naiinis na kayo kay Ms. Author dahil sa kanyang twisted and unparalleled brain. Please bear with her dahil wala nang magagawa para mapatino niyo siya. Hahahaha!!!!

Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba kayo sa chapter na ito pero sa tingin ko, maaasar kayo kapag nabasa niyo ang kabuuan ng chapter na ito. Baka sa inis niyo, maitapon niyo yung cp o kaya naman suntukin niyo yung monitor ng computer niyo (Joke lang kasi for sure hindi niyo gagawin yun dahil hindi niyo mababasa yung chapter 30 and the rest of the chapters pag ginawa niyo yun. hehehehe!)

So ayan guys, umepal lang talaga ako para naman masabi niyo na marunong palang magsalita si Ms. Author. Hahahaha!

______________________________

(Yuane's POV)

I could hardly crush the can of beer I'm holding while looking at them kissing and hugging each other tightly. My blood was boiling, my anger's barely uncontrollable, making me hit the trunk of the coconut tree where I was hiding myself.

Up until now, I could not believe that Erielle has given up on me. She told me she loves me yet she left me hanging on the rocks. For the second time around, she vanished without saying anything. Nang malaman kong wala na siya sa kanyang pinagtatrabahuhan at nag-transfer siya ng school, parang gumuho yung mundo ko.

I was like a half-dead jerk for several months. I lost a lot of weight, letting my facial hairs to grow like that of an hermit. I became miserable. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where to turn to. I didn't have the will to live on.

I keep asking God why it has to happen. Why is she gone? Did I do something that hurt her? But I couldn't find the answers. I just can't accept that she's gone. I just can't... I really can't..

After months of grieving, I have decided to go back to the Philippines and go on with my life. They asked me what happened to me but I didn't have the guts to tell them. I myself don't know what happened either.

Slowly, I've recovered and tried to forget her even if it hurts too much. I know I just couldn't get her out of my mind and out of my heart. When someone mentioned her name, I pretended that I don't hear a thing.

Pero kamakailan lang, Aaron told me that she's finally back in Manila and that her parents were throwing her a welcoming party. When I heard the news, my body felt numb that I could not move. I don't know if it's the anger or the excitement of seeing her again. Yet, I've decided not to come after all. I just can't see her.

I don't know what to expect from her. Kaya naman pinagmamasdan ko lang siya mula sa malayo gaya ng ginawa ko noong nasa San Francisco pa siya. Parang cycle: naulit na naman ang lahat.

Seeing her at a distance, I could feel that she's unhappy. There was something in her actions that I couldn't explain. It's not like her. I know it. My heart was telling me that she's not the Erielle I know.

Pero anong magagawa ko? Matutuwa ba siya kung makikita niya akong muli? Hindi nga ba at iniwan niya ako at pinasya niyang putulin ang aming relasyon. Where is the promise we made that I am hers and she's mine?

And seeing her kissing Indigo proved that she has already moved on. Hindi na niya ako kailangan kaya wala nang dahilan para magkita pa kaming muli. Mukhang masaya na siya sa buhay niya. You're out of her system, Yuane. That little voice screamed at me.

And that realization made me cry. I turned my back dahil hindi ko na kayang makita pa sila sa ganoong sitwasyon.

Ang sakit. Ang sakit-sakit. Parang may sampung bala ng pana ang nakatarak sa puso ko ng mga oras na iyon. Hindi ko kayang tanggapin na sa ganito na lang magtatapos ang pagmamahalan naming dalawa. Akala ko, kami na habambuhay. Hindi pala.