Your City Imagine

Imagine: it's the day of the neon lights tour in your city and you go to the mall to do some last minute shopping for some accessories for your outfit for the show. you see a big crowd of people following some security guards and you wanna know what's going on so you ask someone and they tell you that Little Mix just left a restaurant. you of course want to meet them so you join the crowd of people trying to get to them and after about 20 minutes of being pushed and shoved you give up and slow down. When you look over you see someone with their hood up and sunglasses on and you get confused, little mix is in front of you, then you see some pink hair coming out if the hood and you walk over and quietly say "Demi?" You don't wanna make a scene. She pushes her sunglasses down and says "hey beautiful what's your name?" "Y/n" you reply "that's a beautiful name" she says and you can't help but blush, she's even more beautiful in person. You ask for an autograph and while she pulls something out to sign she asks if you have tickets for the show tonight, "of course! I wouldn't miss it, you're my idol!" You reply and she looks at you, hands you the autograph, smiles and says "good I want to see you again" winks at you and walks away. You look at what she handed you and it's a backstage pass and on it she wrote "come alone ;) - Demi" you smile the biggest smile you ever have before and go home to get ready.

You get to the show and find your seat and begin to wait for the show to start, it was starting to fill up and a security guard comes up to you and says "y/n?" And surprised you say "yes that's me, is something wrong" and he says "no, Demi just wanted to make sure you were sitting front row" excited you follow him up to the front and the show begins. While Demi is singing she keeps making eye contact with you and winking, you can't wait till the show is over and you get to hang out with her backstage. The show comes to end and the place clears out and you go backstage to wait for Demi in her dressing room. When she gets there she sits down next to you and says "you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" and you don't know what to say and so you say "you must not look in mirrors then" and you mentally kick yourself for saying something so stupid but it made Demi giggle and her giggle is just so fucking cute. She stares into your eyes and her eyes soon travel down to your lips, you lean in to kiss her and she smashes her lips into yours and passionately kisses you until you're laying down and she's on top of you and she slowly starts to take off your clothes and kisses down your body to your boobs, she starts to massage one while sucking on the other, then leaving a few marks she moves down and starts to take off your panties, she starts to kiss the inside of your thighs teasing you and says "wow babe I love how wet you are for me" and starts licking your clit and you can't help but moan so loud. "Sshhh fifth harmonys dressing room is right next to mine" she says and you grab a pillow to muffle the sounds you're making as she slips two fingers into you and slowly pumps them while still massaging you with her tongue, she pumps faster and you cum onto her fingers and she licks you clean and starts to sit up, "not so fast" you say "it's your turn now" After you make Demi cum and lick her clean she says there's one more thing she wants to do and she gets on top of you and rubs her pussy against yours and you instantly get wet again, your wet pussys rubbing against each other feel so amazing and through your heavy breathing you say "babe I don't know how long I can last" and then she cums all over you making you follow and you lay there with her and cuddle the rest of the night.