Anniversary Imagine (Delena)

Imagine: Demi and Selena are on a date for there 5 year anniversary. There eating in the Eiffel Tower located in Paris, France. Demi said she's buying and selena has no say. Selena orders a strawberry lemonade margarita. They order Alfredo pasta. "Happy five years babe" selena says to demi. Demi smiles and kisses selena. They eat and have plenty left over. "Would you like desert?" The waiter asked "We're going to share a banana split" Demi says and winks to selena. *On there very first date they had a banana split* The waiter brought it. While eating it selena glanced up and smiled at demi grabbing her attention. The next bite she eats very slow and  seductive, turning demi on.  "This isn't fair boo" Demi says. "How about we go back to the hotel and make it fair" Selena replies. Demi bites her lip. They didn't eat all the banana split. Demi payed the bill while selena got the pasta and put on her jacket. They head out to the limo with there hands joined together.  The driver got out and opened the door for them after asking how there date was. After he started to drive selena put the food down. She pinned demi to the seat and climbed on top of her. "I've waited all night for this babe" selena says right before passionately placing her lips on demis. There hips are now insinc with the same movement. There tongues fight each other for dominance. Demi won and went under selena's dress and rubbed her in all the right places. She moans in pleasure and begs for more But is denied due to them pulling up to the hotel. They grab all there stuff as fast as they can. As selena trips out the limo demi laughs and grabs the hotel door. Holding it open for selena, she slaps her ass and selena shot a cheesy glare towards her. They get to there room. Demi closes the door. Selenas dress hits the floor and demis follows. Selena got demi to the bed and climbed on top of her. "How bad do you want this baby?" Selena asked demi playing with her bra strap. "More than ever babe" and with those words just barely making it out of Demis mouth her panties were down and two fingers were shoved in her. She gasped and threw her head back out of pleasure. Her nails drag down selenas back as she moans. Selena become impatient and decides to add a third finger and pick up the pace. Demi starts to tremble. "Please just..." before selena could finish her sentence demi came all over. Selena slowly moved her head down to clean up demi and the licks her fingers. "That was better than desert" Selena whispered in Demis ear. "You're so fucking hot selena" Demi says to selena. They start to kiss more. Demi slowly makes her way on top of selena. She started to grind on ber. Demi removed her panties as well. Now they only wear bras. Which were then removed shortly after. Demi starts to scissor selena. There vaginas rubbing together made them both instantly come again... and again. The sex continued until a phone call was made to the room. People had been complaining of the noise. Both breathless they fall to the bed laughing, they didn't even realize that it was almost 3 in the morning they were enjoying themselves so much. They decide it's time to relax and get some rest so they turn on the tv only to find that princess protection program was on, laughing they both decide it's a little weird watching themselves on tv, so they flip through channels a little before finding frozen, cuddling and watching Disney movies is one of their favorite things to do. Wrapping their arms around each other and and intertwining their legs, they quietly sing along to every song, sneaking in a kiss here and there. Once the movie is over they both lay wide awake. "I still really want you" demi said biting her lip. With that said to keep the noise level down, selena just started kissing demi. She then decides to put her hand under Demis thong and use two fingers to rub her pussy . Never actually going in demi (because they were trying to be quite), the touch and pleasure made demi cum all over. Selena just licked her fingers clean, leaving Demi a wet mess. She smiled and said "happy five year anniversary, hoped you liked it boo" selena said adding a passionate kiss "I loved it" Demi said and hugged her tight. They fell asleep in each others arms and there body's as close as possible.