Photograph Me Imagine

"Y/n y/n" I hear my name and I am now being shook awake. "Wake up! Today's the day." I then feel a body on top of me so I give up and open my eyes. "What Demi? Also how'd you get in my room?" Her eyes look down at me and her beautiful face smiles "It comes out today, I'm so excited" "also we are in a joint hotel room so that's why I'm here" Now that I've comprehended it all, I can smile back. She climbs off of me and my joy slowly fades. I like what I have with Demi but I'll always want more. I know I'm her bestfriend and come before everyone else and we've had our fare share of drunk encounters but I just wish it was permanent. Today we are going on a show for an interview as she is dropping her newest album. "Shall we get dressed then head out to breakfast?" I ask her and she smiles "We should match today, get the people curious" she's on a roll today because of her amazing mood I suppose. "I'm just your photographer though" I add with a chuckle and she gets up walking away. "Photographer with benefits" she mumbles walking out to get dressed and do her makeup, she always does her own make up and picks her own outfits. Everything about her is so real and I love it. *knock knock* "Who is it?" She asked after I knocked on the door. "Who do you think?" She came and opened the door for me and looked stunning. "You wanted to match but didn't tell me what you were wearing, should I just keep this big tee shirt on?" "No silly, and you are more than my photographer by the way. You're that, my assistant manager, co writer, bestfriend, and the one that I love the most" I just kind of stared blankly for a moment. "Where is this coming from?" "Well you said you're just my photographer and I need you to know you're more than that. Now come with me and we will get you something black to where from my suit case." Demi was wearing a black dress, just loose enough for her to move in, properly. She wore a thin silver chain that I got her for her birthday, 3 rings, dangle silver earrings and ran some gel through her hair. She is so beautiful inside and out and still doesn't even have make up on. I don't think she needs it though. Meanwhile she finally finds something she wants me to wear. "Here's a romper, because I know you don't like dresses. Then you can wear the chain I got you and your yeezys or something. Or the big tee shirt, I personally don't mind" "Dem, I know you're in a good mood, I am too. But I just want this to be straight up because I can't handle mixed signals. What are we? Are we trying this out or what?" She ran her hand through her hair. "I want to so bad but I'm scared, I don't want to lose you. People can be mean and I don't want anyone to hurt you." She said pulling me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. "I love you" I said to her. "I love you" For a moment the world stoped spinning and I was lost in her arms. "If you promise to me that no one can ruin us then I want to. We can try and keep it a secret for as long as possible. But fans are wild and we can deny it for however long if you want. I'd do anything for you y/n"  I smiled and kissed her. We haven't kissed much sober, this time was different. She pulled away and leaned her head against mine. Then there was a Knock on the door. "Get dressed I'll be right back" she said going to answer the door. "Hey, what's up?" "You're 10 minutes behind schedule and now fans got word of where you are so please hurry, we have to use the back door now" "sure thing be out in five minutes or so" "is y/n ready? She has to take pictures of you before the interview. We set up an alley down a few blocks." Demi turns to look at me and sees that I put my hair up in a messy bun and I was tying my shoes. "Almost ready just gotta do make up and we will be out" she says then closed the door. "Five minutes tops, I guess we have to get to a shoot first, did you know about it?" Shit I miss read the email. "Yeah but I thought it was after the interview of course. I'm sorry." "It's okay, I promise. We just gotta get ready. And also no pda right away. We can tell the crew when you're ready" "thanks dem" I stood up and kissed her. "I'm ready when you are" I added after a final glance in the mirror and Demi finished the wings on her eye liner. "Alright let's go" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the door"
Leaving the elevator with the crew and Dem, some how fans got in the hotel even though Management told them not to let anyone in. Knowing Demi she's going to stop and take pictures with them. "Demi, Demi" We hear from different directions. There's only like seven. "Hey guys, thank you so much for your support. We can take pics super fast but I'm on a tight schedule." Demi said and these girls are fan girling so hard. "Alright how do you want to take the picture?" She asked the girl, she looked about 15. "Will you kiss me?!" She blurted out. "Sorry babe, I'm actually sick. How about cheek?" She smiled so hard at the consideration and accepted her kiss. "Oh my gosh! This picture is so cuteeeeee." Dem gave her a hug and went on with the rest of them and then they were escorted out of the building. Demi normally gets to arrange the car rides and she had her normal driver, mike, drive me and her then had the rest of the crew go in other cars. Mike was the only one she really trusted so I know that's why. The door was held for us and then the crew was split into three cars. "You look really good" I say once we are in the car and Demi put her hand on my thigh and said thanks. I grabbed her hand and held it for our short drive. Not much was exchanged considering there was no time for a full conversation. "Alright ladies we are here" Mike announced pulling into a blocked off parking lot and the crew followed in behind us. "Y/n go get set up while the crew blocks of paparazzi access. "Got it" I said. Demi gave my hand a small squeeze before letting go. I went to set up my cameras and lights, the alley had some awesome graffiti that's going to go so well with her look. Who am I kidding she can do whatever she wants.
Demi's POV: "I thought you said it was all set up" I said to Mike confused. "It is but she still has to set up her cameras and they are blocking off any paparazzi access. Besides what's going on between you two?" I looked at him confused. "Have you never had a best friend?" I questioned. "Obviously I have and I guess you guys are girls. So confusing" I just laughed at him and got out of the car. "Demi" I heard him yell. "What?" "I didn't tell you to get out of the car they're not done." "It's fine" I walked over to y/n and wrapped my arm around her waist as she checked the camera lens. I bent over and whispered in her ear "This whole shoot is for you"  I have to make sure to give her all i can this shoot. I was given a chair to pose on. I leaned against it and arched my back. I saw y/n take a sharp breath. She grabbed a ladder and took a couple pics from above. We did a lot of angles and poses and two quick changes. Before I knew it we had to get to the interview. We got in the car and y/n pinched me, "Excuse me, what was that for?" I questioned. "You teased me, now I'm frustrated" I took this as an accomplishment so I just winked at her. She grabbed my hand and was at ease I think.