Carnival Imagine

Imagine: it's a perfect summer night and you and your best friend are getting ready to go to the carnival that's in town. Everyone's been talking saying that demi lovato is going to be performing since this is her hometown, you don't believe them though, why would demi leave her neon lights tour just to perform at a carnival where you don't even have to pay to get in. You guys get all dolled up hoping maybe you'll find someone tonight, but you're a little nervous, lately you've been finding yourself being more attracted to girls than guys and you don't know why but you don't want anyone to know but you know your best friend will be able to tell. When you get there she starts complaining cause all the cute guys are taken, you're trying to figure out why you find their girlfriends more attractive than them. Your best friend notices that something's going on and asks you what's wrong "nothing I just have a lot on my mind sorry" you reply and give her a reassuring smile. Just then you heard a voice, an unmistakable voice, coming from the other side of the carnival where the stage is. You rush over to the stage to see the girl you fell in love with without even knowing her. Your best friend runs behind you, she's a huge demi fan too but she doesn't love her the way you do and you know it. She looks at you and says "omg it's true she's really here!" And then she notices that you cannot take your eyes off of her right now and asks if you're okay, "yeah I'm fine" you say never looking away. "I know that look, that's the look you get when you're falling in love" you turn to look at her blushing and smile and say "I think I am" she says "I love that you're falling in love, no matter what sex. But don't you think maybe you should pick someone who's not famous?" You shrug and tell her to be quite so you can watch demi as she sings made in the USA and you start to push your way to the front, you make eye contact with demi and she doesn't break the eye contact till the song is over, she tells everyone she will be right back. When she comes back she starts singing neon lights and somehow manages to slip you a little note with no one seeing. When you open the note it reads "you're so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off you, meet me behind the ferris wheel after the show" your best friend makes it up to the front now and you show her the note and she hugs you telling you how happy she is for you. It's been about ten minutes, you and your best friend are in a grind line near the front of the stage. As demi sings got dynamite, swaying her hips. She looks at you and winks. "Ok guys, I love you all so much. There will be another show tonight. Have fun I'll be walking around and riding rides" Demi says into the microphone before exiting the stage. You watch and stare at demis ass as she walks towards the Ferris wheel. "Go" your best friend says as she walks away with this hot guy. You look around and head the same way demi did. You get behind the Ferris wheel and no one is there. You feel tears start to build up just when a hand is placed on your shoulder and your spun around. Soft moist lips were pressed against yours. You opened your eyes to see closed eyes on demis face. Just then her hand slips between your skin and jeans, under your thong. Demi now groping your ass your eyes close and the kiss gets more and more intense. "Come this way" Demi says pulling you behind her through a short wooded area which lead to stream with more privacy than before. Demi takes your shirt off so fast and stares at your chest. She then takes off her shirt. She has the best body you've ever seen. "I'm sorry, but you're just so fucking hot.. I don't mean to stand here and awkwardly look at you the way I am. It's just..." before you could finnish demi smashes her lips on yours "shhhh babe, it's okay" demi says. Her hand back in your pants on your ass. You swipe your tongue along her lips. She opens her mouth, now allowing  you to slide you're tongue in her mouth and feel her tongue try to win the battle of dominance. You won, due to the fact of getting the lead. You lay demi on the fluffy, soft grass in front of you and climb on top of her. Your grinding against demi and she wants more. She takes your pants off so you take hers off. You pull away from the deep kiss and try to catch your breath so you go to her neck and desperately suck in multiple spots. Desperate  to find her week spot, you do. Demis  nails dig into your back and she begins to moan more and louder. As you continue to suck on demis neck, her hands now pull your thong down. She starts to lightly touch your clit and you moan. She presses a little harder causing you to moan louder. Your in desperate need at this point to cum all over her, but she's teasing you. Your lips move to hers. She inserts one finger, pumping in and out of you. You thrust into her each time. "You're so sexy baby" Demi tells you. She adds two more fingers. Demi starts to take in your moans as you make out. Demi is going faster and harder into you. Your legs begin to tremble your moaning so much. You grab demis hair and let everything out of you. You came, demi licked her fingers and rolled you over. Demi moved downwards and just when you think you have your breathing under control you feel her tongue move along your clit. Her attempting to clean you up isn't working well. Every little touch makes you that much more wet. . "Fuckkkkk, babe I don't have much control over my self anymore" You tell demi as you thread your fingers through her hair. Demi now kissing your clit and fingering herself. She's eating you out and you pull her hair and lightly thrust into her moving her head more against you. She looks up you so "innocently" causing you to reach your climax. As you came in demis mouth she came on her fingers. She licked you till you were clean and she then licks her fingers. You guys get dressed and kiss each other. "I can't believe I just did all of that and don't even know your name" Demi says "sorry, Its y/n" You say. "Thanks, y/n lets go on a date sometime" Demi tells you. You nod yes. You walk back through the woods. Your hands locked together demi looks at you and says "well sense were right here, let's go on the Ferris wheel" "ok" You tell demi. People keep looking at your hands. You both ignore it. Your now on the Ferris wheel and you stat to talk to demi "what if someone saw us? You have paparazzi following you all the time"  You say nervously "I know there's pics already on Twitter of us holding hands but if anyone saw us I can handle it. I promise" Demi assures you and kisses you. No one sees and you smile. You guys went on a couple more rides before she performs again.