It's you Imagine

Imagine: Cher is finally joining demi on the neon lights tour and they couldn't be more excited about it. The thing is demi has been excited because she really likes cher, in a sexual way not just as a friend. But she can't tell her that cause that could ruin their friendship, she can't tell anyone cause that could ruin her life. She sits there on the tour bus waiting for Cher, when she sees her bus pulling up she jumps up In excitement. She runs up to her and hugs her so tight, "I missed you so much" she says, "I missed you more" Cher says and winks as they pull away from the hug. Demi doesn't know what to think about that but she just brushes it off and they ignore everyone telling them they have stuff to do and walking shouting that they need time to catch up. They go into the venue they have to play in about 10 hours and they sit in chers dressing room to talk. They start talking and Cher is telling demi how her boyfriend just broke up with her and demi feels sad for her "don't feel bad though I already have my eye on someone else" Cher says and looks away nervously. "Omg who?!" Demi asks, "I can't say cause it would just fuck things up in my life and I know it." "Why do you think that?" Demi asks. And Cher says "promise you won't tell anybody?" Cher asks, "I promise!" Demi says excited that Cher is going to tell her. "Okay well it would fuck things up because it's a girl, I don't wanna end up on the cover of every magazine saying that I'm a lesbian when in all honestly I'm not really sure what I am cause I've never had feelings like this for a girl before." Cher breaks down crying and demi hugs her and says "it's okay Cher, I feel the same way" Cher looks up at demi shocked and says "you do?" "Yes" demi replies "I've never liked a girl before either but right now I do" Cher nods as in saying she understands. "Who is it that you like? If you don't mind me asking.." Demi says "it's embarrassing I can't say" Cher replied. "C'mon it's just me boo" demi says "okay promise you won't freak out?" Cher asks "I promise" demi says, "okay demi... It's you I like." Demi is so shocked she doesn't know what to say so instead of saying anything she kisses Cher, surprised at this Cher says "you didn't have to do that to make me feel better.." "I'm not doing it to make you feel better babe, you're the girl I've been having feelings for and I didn't say anything cause I was nervous to fuck everything up just like you were" demi says. Wiping the tears from her face Cher starts smiling and can't stop, "demi you're the most amazing person I've ever known" she says and with that demi kisses her again. They start making out and things get heated really fast, before they know it demi lays Cher down and gets on top of her putting one hand under her shirt and bra, she starts to massage her breast and she whispers in her ear "this would be easier if I took your shirt off" Cher then starts to take off her shirt and Demi's, undoes her bra and they are both topless. Demi starts to kiss down chers beautiful body till she gets to her pants and she takes off her jeans and begins to take off her panties with her mouth and makes her way back up kissing her inner thigh. Cher is so wet and demi looks up at her and says "you're so wet baby and it's so hot" with that she starts to lick her clit and Cher is moaning so loud she has to grab a pillow so other people don't hear her, demi starts to lick harder and faster and inserts two fingers into her and starts pumping, chers legs begin to shake as she's reaching her climax and she comes and demi licks her clean then moves back to her mouth to kiss her so that she can taste herself. After things slow down demi pulls away and says "well that was fun huh?" Cher replies "oh it's not over yet" and flips demi over so she's on top. Demi gasps in shock and starts to kiss Cher again, she's already topless so Cher doesn't waste any time taking her pants off and starts to rub the outside of her panties teasing her. "Ugh baby I need more" demi moans, Cher slips a finger under her panties and into her and starts to pump, demi is so wet, she can't help herself anymore she takes off Demi's and panties and insets another finger while sucking on one of her boobs. Demi is getting so close to climax and she is moaning so much now, her legs start to tremble and Cher moves so her pussy is on Demi's and whispers in her ear "I want your cum all  inside of me" and that's all it took demi came and they started rubbing their wet pussies on each other, just then there's a knock on the door and they freeze. "Cher! Just wanted to let you know only 30 minutes till sound check" security said. They burst into laughter "that was close" said Cher "yeah it was, you need to get ready now but after the show you can come to my hotel room and we can have a sleepover tonight" demi said and winks as she's putting her close back on.