The Chosen One Imagine

Imagine you get a request on snapchat from a random name that you don't know and you accept expecting it to be spam, when you open the snap you realize it's Demi Lovato, she had fans tweet their snapchat name to them a couple months ago and you thought she just never noticed yours. You get so excited and brush your hair and touch up your make up, you have to look your best, then you spend about 15 minutes trying to take the perfect selfie to send to her. You guys snapchat for the next week and a half all day every day, and then she asks you what your twitter name is cause she had so many requests she can't remember who was who, so you tell her and an hour later you get a dm from her and it says "I'm so glad I chose you to snapchat, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" You almost pass out from excitement, you've had the biggest crush on Demi since she was on 'as the bell rings' and now she's saying you're beautiful she sent another message before you got a chance to reply "you're the only one I sent a dm to btw " she said, and now you're giggling like a little kid. You reply "you're the most beautiful human being I have ever laid my eyes on and you have the voice of an angel" "I'm blushing " she replies. She then asks if you have a skype, you don't but of course you hurry and make one and send her your username. You guys skype every night for the next couple weeks, you tell her all about how she saved your life and how you went treatment because if she wasn't ashamed you shouldn't be either, and how whenever you're feeling down about yourself you put on her music and know she's there for you. After really getting to know each other she tells you she's doing a surprise show in your city next week so that she can meet you and she has a special ticket reserved just for you! It's the day before the concert and Demi is skyping you from the plane, she asks for your address and says and that her manager is gonna drop the ticket off at your house after they land. You're getting so excited, you can't believe you're actually gonna meet Demi, the girl who saved your life, your idol, most importantly the girl you fell in love with. When her manger dropped off the ticket you realized not only was it a backstage pass but also a ticket so you could sit with Marissa and Maddie in the VIP section! You shoot Demi a quick text thanking her for the ticket and she replies "it's no problem at all, after all this concert is special just for you, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen " she never fails to put the biggest smile on your face. The day of the concert is finally here and you wake up bright and early so you have enough time to get ready, by the time you finish your hair and make up and get dressed you realize it's time to leave. You're so anxious the whole way there hoping that she will still like you just as much when she meets you in person. When you get there you're greeted by Marissa and Maddie with warm hugs and Marissa says "Demi has told me so much about you, she can't wait to meet you" and just as she's saying that Nick Jonas walks up to you and hands you a note, you're not sure if you should read the note or freak out cause you just met Nick. When you finally open the note it reads "I'm so glad you could make it, I have a special surprise for you later - Demi" the show starts and Demi is killing it, you can't take your eyes off of her, she has the sexiest dance moves you've ever seen. Finally as the show is coming to an end she says "there's a reason I had this show here tonight, and that reason is to meet one very special girl, y/n can you please come up here" and you almost pass out in excitement as you stand there shocked, it took a minute before you were able to run up to the stage and embrace Demi in the biggest hug ever! She then says she has a surprise for the last song and the music starts to play 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran, you're favorite song. When she sings the first line "give me love like her" she looks so deeply into your eyes and she sings the whole song to you, never taking her eyes off yours. When the song finished she said goodnight to everyone and grabbed your hand and pulled you off stage to her dressing room where she pushed you up against the wall and started kissing you. She stopped kissing you for a minute and looked into your eyes and said "I'm go glad I got to meet you" planted a soft kiss on your lips and lead you to the couch to sit. She looked at you and said "you know, I was having a really hard time when I started talking to you, tour is getting stressful and I feel like I can never catch a break, then I started talking to you and you told me your story about how I helped you and I thought 'this is why I do what I do, to help people' and so I just wanted to thank you for reminding me of that and helping me to stay strong" she has tears building in her eyes and you lean over and kiss her and say "you're beautiful and I love you so much" she then climbs on top of you just in time to hear a knock on the door, "you wanna go back to my place, my roommate is out of town for the week" you say, she quickly jumps up and you guys run to your car, you can't get home fast enough. When you get there you immediately start kissing all the way to your bedroom and by the time you make it to the bed you're both only in your bras and panties. Demi gets on top of you and undoes your bra to get it off, she starts to massage your boob with one hand while sucking on the other, you reach down and slide your hand into her panties and start to rub her, she moans begging for more, you insert just one finger moving very slowly "you're being such a tease" she says, her breathing getting really heavy. You then insert a second finger and start to move a little faster, you feel her legs starting to shake a little and you know she's almost reached her climax, you insert a third finger and move faster, she's moaning so loud now and her moans are the sexiest thing you've ever heard, she starts to tremble and go deeper into her and that was all she needed, she cums, you pull your hand out and she licks it clean and you remove her panties so that you can lick her clean. After that you tell her "I'm glad I could help you stay strong cause you know what? You've helped millions of girls, guys too, all over the world, wether they know your story or just listen to your music" she smiles so big and says "thank you, I love you" "I love you too" you say. She starts to get upset and you ask what's wrong and she says "I don't wanna leave you but I have to finish my tour" you start to get upset now too, you don't want her to go but you know she has to, just then her face lights up and she says "you should come with me for the rest of my tour!" "Of course, I would love to!" You reply. She whisper to you "we could do this every night" before inserting her fingers into you.