Beach Party Imagine

Imagine: You and your best friend Samantha are on vacation in Florida. You guys go out to this bar called Cruzin. Once you've ordered drinks a few guys come up to you. The one that seems to be leading the group is the one you find the most interest in. He's got a tan like tone to his skin and blonde hair that you just picture running your fingers through. His bright blue eyes in front of you throw you off guard when he introduces him self. Samantha nudges you, you apologize and he's says "excuse me sorry to interrupt but me and buds here couldn't help but realize how beautiful you two were. There's a beach party tonight down the road if you would like to come." "Sure, um what are your names again?" You say.

"Well I'm Drew and this is Trevor and  Connor, and you two?" "I'm y/n and this is Samantha" you say. "Well nice to meet you two" Drew says with a smirk and adds "well we will catch ya later" they walk away. "You were totally falling for him" Samantha says. "Was not! You know I like girls!" You reply. "And boys" she adds you roll your eyes and change the subject. "I'm excited for the beach party tonight" You say. "Ya it looks like a very nice beach and yesterday at the mall someone told me there is always famous people there" she replays "It will be fun you say" You two finish up your drinks and head back to the hotel. You decide to pass the time you would go to the pool. You have until sun set to head down to the beach. Now wearing bikinis you both made your way down to the pool. You go diving in and swim over to Samantha. She starts to play around and puts you under water and starts splashing you when you come up then you giggle. Samatha has always had feelings for you but you told her you just want her to be your best friend. You guys go put on bathing suit covers and walk to the beach once it's time. When you arrive to the beach you notice Drew approaching you. He hugs you both "glad to see y'all could make it" he says. "Ya, I'll leave you to talk I'm gonna go closer to the water for now" You say. You walk down the beach go in the water a bit and you're left alone to think. A couple feet away is a girl with a nice figure. The pink hair is screaming at you! She turns her head and you try to focus back on the water fast. She says "were you just staring at me?" with a chuckle she says. "Um no... well sorta I ah just. No, no I wasnt" You say realizing you were just checking out Demi Lovato.

"Youre a cutie" she says with a smirk and adds "my name's demi You must be sexy because wow" she says with a light chuckle.  "Actually i'm y/n" You say in a shy tone. "Sounds sexy to me, ya know what... why don't we go somewhere more private for a few?" She says approaching you. "That's fine just let me go tell my friends real quick" You say "okay I'll wait here" she says and kisses your cheek. You walk away in shock and think about everything that just happened and everything that might happen. If it wasn't demi You know you wouldn't go. You spot Rachael and she's throwing back a shot with the boys you met earlier and some others. Drew looks up and smiles. "Hey I'll um be right back" You say. "Are you okay" he ask. "Ya I'm fine just bumped into an old friend" you lied. "Okay well be safe you can't trust everyone" he says and hugs you and let's Rachael know you'll be right back. You walk the short distance back to demi. "I like that bikini on you and I'm so glad your bathing suit cover up is see through" she says when you reach her. "Thank you, are you aware of how attractive you are yourself though?" You ask her. "I'm not sure what gave you that idea hun but follow me okay?" She says "okay" You say

On your way to where ever you are going you get stopped by a few people because they notice demi and want a picture. She apologizes for everything and you assure it is not a problem at all. She takes you to the other side of a beach house no one can see either of you. "So only few know I'm a lesbian and just so you know you're so fucking hot and a huge turn on and before anything happens I want to make sure it's ok..." before she finishes you smash your lips on hers and say "it's perfect I've wanted you longer than you'll ever know" she lays you in the sand half your body is in the water. She gets on top of you.

You now lay there heavily breathing and she's done nothing to you yet. "Your lips felt great on mine... in case you were wondering." Demi says with her lips against  your ear the whole time. Chills cover your body. She starts to slowly grind on you and takes off your cover up. "Might I say your boobs look amazing" demi says. You kiss her as a thank you "I want you.... naked" you slowly say. "Fine by me but the sand, so come down here more we will get in the water no one can see over here" she replies. You stand up and take her clothes off slowly and seductively. Each piece you remove the more You notice her breathing. "Enough of this, I can't wait any longer" demi says and hurries to remove the little remaining clothing she wears. She pulled you in the water with no hesitation. Her lips go smashing onto yours in desperate need of your touch and feel. You start to grab her ass and she moans into your mouth. She takes off your bikini top and throws it onto the sand. Her naked body against your skin was the most amazing feeling ever. You pull her hair in yet another attempt to here that sexy ass moan of hers again. She gives you what you want. You go for her neck in seek of her week spot. She tells you "don't, I want you to so bad but people will see and no one can know, I'm sorry." "Its ok I understand" You reply. You continued to make out. Your bottoms are ripped off and she then slips a finger in you pumping slowly in and out. Seeing your satisfaction she adds a second with a faster pace. Your one hand tangled in her hair and the other leaving marks on her back from your nails. You reach your climax "babe... I'm about to..." you try to get it but it was to late. "Man I wish we weren't in water because things I'd do to be able to lick you clean" demi says. Almost making you cum all over again. "Uh babe that was perfect" You say to Demi biting your lip. She kisses you. Your tongue makes its way in her mouth. You tightly grab her body and bring her towards you. Instantly You shove two fingers in her as deep as you can. Her nails dig into your back and she pulls your hair. You moan and she starts to tremble as you pump in and out. You feel the warm fluids come out of her and onto your fingers. You guys kiss a little longer. "I love you" you say to demi "I love you more" demi replays The both of you get dressed and head over to Rachael you introduced them all to demi and most of them knew her obviously. The rest of night was spent around a fire on the beach and you and demi being extra close.