Painting Imagine

Your pov: "Yeah, I'm on my way now" I say over the phone and hang up. It was Demi and she wants to work on a new art project. We met five years ago, our junior year of high school, in one of our art classes and had an instant connection and started working together. When one of us gets an idea we just ring up the other so we can get to work. We are pretty popular on social media now that we made an Instagram page three years ago sharing our work and people fell in love. We have 600,000 followers now. And we make time lapse videos for YouTube and other stuff. *ding dong* I rang her door bell. "Hey babe!" She said pulling me in for a hug. "I figured we could eat some lunch then head to the studio" she added once we pulled away. "Okay sounds good, what do you want?" I asked Demi taking in her appearance. She wore a white spaghetti tank top and short jean shorts. Like ass cheek showing which I'll never mind. "Now that you've taken me all in, lets go get cheese burgers from in and out" I laugh at her because she's such a brat. She went and grabbed her back pack with the camera and her keys and my hand and dragged me to her car. We get in and i turn on the radio. "Strangers" comes on and we sing along to our girl halsey. She helps us out with out videos sometimes. After lunch we head back to Demi's place and set up. Today's topic was street signs and sayings. A full colored background with the sayings in black. We got it mapped out and let the first part dry. Demi started to paint on my leg and I giggled. "Stop that tickles" she stopped and straddled me. Push my back down. She leaned down and pressed her soft lips against mine. "Does that tickle?" "Nope" I pull her back against me and buckle my hips against her. She mumbled out an "eager" and I bit her lip. "Bed" Demi demanded picking me up. She laid me at on the edge of the bed and took her shirt off. She stood between my legs. "Demi, will you please just be my girlfriend. I just want you all to me" she leaned forward kissing down my neck and leaving a few marks.  "All you had to do was ask baby girl" with that she slid my pants off. She then looked up for permission before sliding my panties down. I took my tank top off as Demi made her way between my legs. I grab the comforter below me as she started. I buckled my hips up and grabbed her hair forcing her into me more. "Fuck" I mumble out as I was reaching my climax. She then added two fingers to help me ride it out. "Baby. You taste so good" she says why thrusting her fingers in me. She moves up to kiss me as I moan into the kiss. The taste of myself and tongue sliding into my mouth sent me over the edge. Demi let me ride out my orgasm. She then put her fingers in her mouth. Moaning out as she tasted me. She then went down and cleaned me up. "My turn?" I asked. "We have a painting to finish darling" "fucking tease". "It'll be worth the wait" ... We uploaded the video from that day and a lot of our viewers pointed out how it was interesting I came back with hickeys after the first part of the painting dried. We cropped out what we started in there but I forgot about the hickeys. "Well, what do you want to do Demi?" "We can just two them. Let's just upload a short video right now." So basically we just explained to our followers that were dating so they could rest there minds. For some reason this made headline news and we jumped to over a million followers. Never would've guessed a lesbian couple painting for a living would be big news.