Beach Date Imagine

Imagine: You have been dating Demi for a little over a year now. You both decided on the perfect date to go on. Demi wanted a nice picnic and you wanted to be at the beach. So the final decision was a picnic on the beach. Demi called you about a half an hour ago saying be ready in 40. You're in your bikini but you're also wearing booty shorts. You wanna look you're absolute  best So you Give your hair one more brush. It now lays perfectly. You switch out your belly ring and put a anchor one in. You stop yourself and look in the mirror. Now you can't help but smile because you look flawless... you're caught off guard when you jump, do to your phone playing Demis cover of "Give me Love" You answered.  "Hey boo wassup" You say to dem through the phone. "Common were here" Demi replies. You throw on some plain flip flops, Spotting the limo across the street you jump in and see Demi and some security guards down towards the driver.  "Looking so sexy as usual" Demi says to you. This still makes you blush. She kisses you. "I missed you" You say. Its been one day sense you last saw her. "I know you should've just stayed the night" Demi said.

Moments later the limo pulls up to the beach and there is no one there. "No worries babe I got the beach just for us today and these body guards will also keep us safe" Demi says. Both of you get out the limo while the body guards do some small talk with the driver. The hot Sun makes you run to the umbrella and along the way you smack Demis ass. "Oh relly?" Demi questions you. She runs up to you and just as you approach the umbrella she tackles you to the ground. She goes to kiss you, But you stop her. "I know we have the beach to our selves put there is paparazzi as close as they Can get and you know I still feel bad about everything. I used to Just be a fan and because of me everyone knows you're a lesbian" You say "now we're dating, that is why this ok" Demi says following it up with a kiss. "I'm hungry" you say at the same time now laughing you grab the picnic basket and start to pull stuff out. "Oh yeah I got you sparkling cider I hope you don't mind, love." you say. After eating you guys started to  hold hands and cuddle on the beach watching the waves of the ocean. You kiss demi and stand up. Running to the water you look back and see demi staring at your ass. "What are you waiting for" You say to demi splashing water on yourself seductively. Demi gets up and slowly walks to you she's taking to long so you get out the water and run to her. You grab her by her waist and spin her around and then made her run back to the water with you, her hand in yours. You hug her she kisses your wet lips. Her tongue swipes against your lips. You open your mouth slightly, allowing her tongue to merge in your mouth. Your tongues now in the same movement. You grope demis ass causing her to slip up and you gain control of the situation. She tries to regain her previous dominance but yet you don't allow it. With her boob in hand you squeeze it as a tease and kiss her one last time before u dive into the water. You swim a little ways away and she just stands there still staring. "What" You ask with a smirk. She just smiles and shakes her head. She bites her lip causing you to look away because you're so ready to take her on but you want her to be left wanting you more and more. Acting like every little thing she does doesn't phase you... she swims over to you. She wraps her hands around your body pulling you in for a very deap passionate kiss. "Let's go somewhere paparazzi can't see us" demi says biting her bottom lip. You notice a few people including fans have surrounded the perimeter of the beach. "Ok" You say. She grabs your hand and leads you out the water. There's a little shack down the beach no one can see. Demi lays a towel on the bench and removes your bikini "I want to get right to the point" she whispers to you as she removes her bikini and then lays you on the bench. She grinds perfectly against your naked body. "You feel great" Demi says. You pull her hair causing a moan to slip out. Your nails dig into her back. The constant movement of her hips is driving you crazy. You cum at the same time. Demi inches her way down leaving a gentle kiss all the way down to your inner thigh. She licks you one time. "You taste so good" Demi says as your fingers lock in her hair. She cleans you up very nicely. She then puts her hand to herself getting some of her fresh liquids on each finger and licks them clean. Leaving you speechless. She always gets to you just when you think you're doing everything right. She kisses you. And wraps a towel around her and walks away. Wow! Was all you could think.