Confession Imagine (Delena)

Imagine: Demi and selena are roommates. Selenas out to dinner with a group of friends and will not be home until eleven. Demi went in the kitchen and made a sandwich around eight. After eating she decided to go sit down on the couch and watch tv. She goes onto Twitter and the first she thing she sees is two girls making out. She goes into her room and lays down on her bed and opens up her MacBook. She looks up lesbian porn and pulls a vibrator out her night stand drawer. She undressed her self and layed back down and clicked play. She inserts the vibrator inside her and pumps it in and out she starts to moan and get really into it. She's so loud she hears nothing else. The front door opens and she had no clue. Selena arrives home at nine and sets her stuff down And wipes the tears off her face. She hears what sounds like... moaning and so she walks down the short hallway to see demis door  wide open and see everything happening. Selena stands there in shock un sure what to do. Just watching she's getting so wet. Selena starts to feel herself for some sort of relief. She walks into demis room and demi stops and stared. Fear visible in demis eyes... "can I join?" selena simply asked demi. Demi nods yes. Selena walks over to demis bed. And demi removes the vibrator and stands up. She un zips Selenas dress and watched it fall to the floor. Demi then pulls down selenas thong and pulled selena against her naked body. Selena pins demi to the bed. Kisses her, chills cover there body. Selena gets her tongue flowing in demis mouth. Demi rips off selenas bra. There bodies now grind up against each other. Selena grabs the near by vibrator and slowly inserts it into demi the fastly pumps in and out . Both moaning away demi reaches her climax and cums all over. Causing selena to also release her lovely fluids. Selena licks demi clean. And demi does the same for selena. They begin to make out more. Then scissor each other, they came into each other at the same time. Selena kisses demi then closes demis MacBook, that has been paused sense selena got there, and places it on the floor. "Let's go shower" demi says and gets up and grabs selenas hand  and walks to the bathroom. She gets the water ready as selena picks at a nail. Selena smiles when demi looks at her. They get in the shower and look at each others wet bodies. Demi instantly shoves two fingers into Selena throwing her off. Selena starts to heavily breathe. "Fuck babe you feel so good" Demi says to selena as she places her lips on selenas. Selena moans into demis mouth countless times before she came all over her. Demi hurries to lick selena clean before the water rinses her off. They wash each other. "I love you, and you're so fucking sexy" selena tells demi. "I love you" Demi says and smiles. They get out the shower and dry off They go lay In demis bed and they cuddle. The next day comes and demi wakes up with selena in her arms and their bare bodies touch, telling her it was not a dream. She slowly got up not waking selena and threw on a tank top and booty shorts and headed to the kitchen. Demi began to make breakfast when Selena walked in wearing a big tee shirt. She made eye contact with demi and smiled. Demi then asked selena" why did you come home early?" "My "friends" didn't even meet up there and they set me up to be alone" Selena sadly replies. Demi puts an omelette on a plate and sets it in front of selena while she made a plate for herself. Demi goes to join selena at the dining table. They each take a couple bites until demi asked "how long... how long." She freezes "how long what boo?" Selena wonders "how long did you, want last night to happen? Demi finally gets out. "I couldn't explain to you how long or how much just know it was the best thing that has ever happened to me" Selena replied. "Good, will you be my girlfriend? I've liked you sense the day we met. You changed my life and personality and I love you" Demi says "I've been waiting for this moment and I'd want nothing more than to be with you" Selena says and kisses demi over the table. They go back to eating and selena says "I wasn't expecting to like, come home to that... and I felt bad but I'm glad I did come home when I did" Demi blushes and looks away still embarrassed. "I'm sorry" She adds "no It's fine but I'm glad it happened because now you're my girlfriend. And I've have had feelings for you since day one." After they finish eating and selena washes the dishes she joins demi on the couch and they watch an episode of awkward, once it's over demi looks at Selena and Selena gets confused "why are you looking at me like that?" She asks "because for the first time I can actually look at you as my girlfriend, I've wanted nothing more for years now" blushing selena leans in and plants a soft kiss on Demi's lips. "I want to take you out on a proper date" demi said, "be ready by seven babe, were going to dinner and a movie" and they started laughing because they always joked about what an awkward first date that was to have dinner with someone you don't even know and have nothing to talk about, obviously that's not the case for them. When they get to dinner they talk about how long they've had feelings for each other and they can't believe they never said anything sooner, as dinner is coming to an end selena says "thank you demi, for being the best friend and now best girlfriend I could ever ask for, I love you with all my heart" and demi smiled that beautiful smile that selena loved so much "I love you too beautiful" she said, "you mean the world to me, thank you for everything you do" they lean across the table and kiss, which causes a lot of attention to turn to them but they don't care, all they care about is that they are finally together and finally know how each other feels.